cs/CSing??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTheMoonx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

i just came out of a game and i was playing with a guy who was complaining about my CS. wondering what CS meant, i asked...bad move on my part. he started calling me a noob (only to add to the list of things he was complaining about) and refused to tell me what CS meant so that i would be able to fix my 'CS problem". suffice to say, that guy was a moron, so as of right now, the only ppl ive ever heard use the term "CS" was a moron. maybe those 20 ppl that thumbs downed "Carados" post were part of those moronic trolls out there. notice he said "literally all" and not "ALL".

Mambazo

01-22-2012

Carados failed in this thread.

FatTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

cs is ez to type

AMonkeyCourier

01-23-2012

While Carados is normally the only person in a thread who's not a complete moron, this thread is just...

ಠ_ಠ

Iesou

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
If you're asking someone instead of hitting tab and looking yourself, you are a moron.

And the reason for the moronity comes from the "score" part of "Creep Score."
Morons might just thinking moronity is a word...

just sayin...

KuKomPU

08-02-2012

I had the same question! Thank you and the people who answered.

The only reason i would use in game chat would be "Look at your CS" or " You need to work on your CS"

But in fact, I do not consider myself a moron.

nwsm

08-02-2012

Idiots in this thread. It's called creep score on the ****ing scoreboard.

It's not just a slang word for the stat.

Kyzrathnosh

08-02-2012

I thought it was Creeps Slain. The more you know. *rainbow*

Praven1

08-25-2012

Quote:
One of the reasons that it's considered moronic is the people from DotA brought it over, and the people from DotA tend to be huge morons.

It's not a score. It's a number of creeps you've killed. Score implies that either you're competing against your team, or it's locked in and you're done.

Keep in mind over the course of the game, the actual amount you have doesn't matter, but you always need more.

"CK" is a much better, and more common acronym.
You do realize that the original riot team worked on Dota as well, right...
You are the idiot...

Jack Gates

08-25-2012

Quote:
One of the reasons that it's considered moronic is the people from DotA brought it over, and the people from DotA tend to be huge morons.

It's not a score. It's a number of creeps you've killed. Score implies that either you're competing against your team, or it's locked in and you're done.

Keep in mind over the course of the game, the actual amount you have doesn't matter, but you always need more.

"CK" is a much better, and more common acronym.
And LoL players aren't?

Nice aspergers, by the way.