Remove GA and Warmoggs from TT, please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opprim0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

It seems like you posted to make us aware of an 'issue' in TT, and your proposed fix. The issue being... a boring style of gameplay? I honestly don't understand the logical connection between your issue and removing the items mentioned. What prevents teams from playing passively or turtling down with other (more viable) tank items?

Now I have my own issue with the map- the last tower setup and being able to so easily kite supers into the laser. Sure, I think that is not the best design. But hey, you learn to not push the inhibs until you can threaten the last tower. Otherwise YOU enable the other team to turtle and out farm you.

Point being: you didn't have fun because you failed to counter another team's strategy. Its like a team in summoners grabbing rammus and 5 teleports and all showing up at blue before your jungler does. Is the problem teleport, or being able to buy a ward at level 1? Is the issue they made the game unfun even if you ended up winning?

Not in my opinion.

Krejdar

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
No. What takes the fun out of the game is when people use Sleeper OPs/Facerolls like Singed.
There are 6 bans for a reason.

IE: you can always ban champions, you can NEVER ban items.

Krejdar

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchx View Post
ohhhh mr gold elooooo I must be complain, gtfo off ur high horse btch
Erm, what? When did I ever make mention to my season 1 or season 2 ranking? Never.

Sam

08-30-2012

no.

Uncle Jellyfish

08-30-2012

Remove them and add in Hextech Sweeper. Or would that be too overpowered?

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Funnily enough if they had have built better items they may have destroyed you. The gold difference is outstanding.

Aragni

08-31-2012

And I thought it was hilarious the Varus and Darius I played against last night stacked 3 Bloodthirsters and 2 Warmogs each. All that lifesteal and health couldn't save them from a little bear named, Tibbers.