Remove GA and Warmoggs from TT, please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

madjai

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePriest View Post
you deserved to lost that fight. You didnt counter thier team comp, and your item choices were average at best.
Yeah cept we won the game. You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milranduil View Post
Vayne with cleanse + QSS would have destroyed that team end-game if you kept Yorick and Morgana.

EDIT: You won the game anyways. Why are you even complaining lol?
Because it made the game obscenely boring and the only item possible to counter the excess health costs 3800 and is useless after the enemy builds 100 MR.

Also, the pick order was their FP Volibear, our 2nd pick Xin/Yorick for ganks/lategame. Then they instalocked Shen/Amumu and we were like "o...kay.." so we took Morg for the magic damage, DFG and teamfights. Our comp was easily going to win lategame is just made the midgame obscenely boring lol.

But if that's so hard to spot from someone who can only play Rumble, then I guess I should direct you to read a guide or something.

Krejdar

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milranduil View Post
Vayne with cleanse + QSS would have destroyed that team end-game if you kept Yorick and Morgana.

EDIT: You won the game anyways. Why are you even complaining lol?
If the screenshot had been of a loss you still would say I'm complaining when I'm not. There is no winning with you trolls. I posted this NOT as a complaint but as an AWARENESS announcement of how boring and tedious those 2 items make TT. I also stated why they're boring, the other maps of LoL these items are already removed from,etc. Those, my dear, are called facts.

Please, learn to read.

Al Shabab

08-26-2012

I agree... they should remove at least one of these items because treeline has a big turtling capacity anyway and with GA + warmongs that makes for hour long games that were practicly won at 15min mark that you cannot finish easily because the base is made so easy to defend and to avoid decisive battles

Bakabridget

08-26-2012

You earn gold significantly quicker in dominion than treeline. So the impact is different. You have to sacrifice building other items when you go warmogs. I can typically only build a warmog and a sunfire cape before the game is over. One time I was even rushing warmogs after I built merc treads and didnt even get to finish building it.

Al Shabab

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakabridget View Post
You earn gold significantly quicker in dominion than treeline. So the impact is different. You have to sacrifice building other items when you go warmogs. I can typically only build a warmog and a sunfire cape before the game is over. One time I was even rushing warmogs after I built merc treads and didnt even get to finish building it.
them noobstomp games

BK Ambientz

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by reimie View Post
no offense, but if you can't handle someone stacking hp then you should probably go play 5s and play support.

Every carry and tanky dps i own, i know exactly what to do when they stack hp, armor, mr.

On top of that, i also know when i'm being outplayed and what they are buying is not why i am losing. Maybe this is your current problem? You, too, my friend can buy a warmogs. It is not unfair.
qft

PurpleURP

08-27-2012

you can always counter pick and beat them early
its hard to get money for warmogs when you are behind

Krejdar

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
you can always counter pick and beat them early
its hard to get money for warmogs when you are behind
As AKSBEAST stated before:

"Also, the pick order was their FP Volibear, our 2nd pick Xin/Yorick for ganks/lategame. Then they instalocked Shen/Amumu and we were like "o...kay.." so we took Morg for the magic damage, DFG and teamfights. Our comp was easily going to win lategame is just made the midgame obscenely boring lol."

^Not a lot of options when that's how the order took place.

ZenQ

08-27-2012

ohhhh mr gold elooooo I must be complain, gtfo off ur high horse btch

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

No. What takes the fun out of the game is when people use Sleeper OPs/Facerolls like Singed.