elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenlee19

08-24-2012

ok guys so ive done around 20 matches of ranked games since i hit lvl 30 and i have NO luck at all.

i get team mates that suck so horribly bad they think only bot has to ward... ive only won 6 ouf of those 20 matches and my elo is barely over 900 idk what to do.

this is getting incredibly frustrating i try my best to cooperate i try to pick roles no one else wants i try everything i can to get us to win but if my entire team sucks but me they focus me down.

i just dont know how anyone can get past 1200 elo i think its impossible :/ i just did a match where we had a afk from start so bot lane on our team just had soraka and i was solo top. so when they seen soraka was alone bot lane killed her (cus she was stupid enough not to tower hug) and then i was attacked by 4 of the 5 enemy team up top at lvl 2. after they proceded in killing me our jungler showed up to "help" and was killed as well.

can i get any help at all to get out of this nightmare? idk what to do anymore id really hate to just play normals the rest of my life cus i even find these fails in there :/ and id also really hate to quit cus i put so much time and effort into this game which i really enjoy but cant seem to get anywhere in.

im by far not trying to say im super pro or try to make fun of anyone in this game btw but it just aggrivates me when i get someone who litterally turret dives and lvl 3 and feeds top lane 3 kills then complains that jungler didnt help gank.. i put up with stuff like this every match no matter what role i am.

i even did 1 game where i was support janna and my adc kept diving turrets and said I WAS FAIL FOR NOT HELPING. i was like bro what am i supposed to do? im janna i have no heal but my ult which i dont even have yet and you dive turrets... hes like noob janna..........

i wanna cry after remembering all the horror T-T

ProPlayerEd

08-24-2012

Quote:
ok guys so ive done around 20 matches of ranked games since i hit lvl 30 and i have NO luck at all.
I've found a possible problem.

You only just begun. If you want to reach your actual Elo then play more rank!

I too went under 1250 after playing about 20 or so but got back up after playing a bit more.

The only difference between normal and rank is prolly the fact that you can see your Elo in rank which is what people tend to mainly focus on getting the super high elo they think they are. (this can cause more anger upon the person that there Elo is low, not by them, but by others)

In any Elo your gonna get those Trolls, Baddies, Whiners, Ragers, And AFKers, It's unavoidable!

If you don't want to face a **** full of these guys then just stick normals?

No one is forcing you to play ranked are they?

Hope you have a better time playing LoL

GL and HF fellow Summoner!

Nightdancer ND

08-24-2012

I think you started ranked too early. You will have not enough experience/champions/runes yet.
After 500 games won, you could think about playing ranked.

(no pun intended, but it could not be your team that sucked, when you got focused down - an AD carry that is standing behind their tanks usually don't get focused down...)

Imho Elo-hell only exists, because too many people starting to play ranked before they are ready.
A bit of me is dying every time, when I am stuck with the support role and my AD "carry" is just perma auto attacking the creeps...

Etherimp

08-24-2012

Here's your problem: You're blaming your team for everything.

"Waa waa all of these players suck."

But.. Are you carrying?

Are you helping them?

Are you ganking their lanes?

Are you warding?

Are you buying oracles?

Are you dominating in CS?

Are you playing safe so you never die?

Are you pinging objectives?

Are you helping your team with map awareness?

Are you building properly?

Are you counter-picking?

When you do all of these things correctly, then you can start to look at your team... but here's the irony: You won't blame your team anymore because rather than being dead weight you will be a positive influence on them and you will win more than you lose until you reach your correct Elo.

Season 1 I started playing Ranked on the EU West server, and I kept getting forced to jungle.. So I quickly bought Warwick and started jungling with him. I got down to about 800 Elo because I was playing one of the most skill intensive roles in the game as a not-very-good jungler with very little experience.

Also, no single champion is "good" for every single game. You have to pick situationally based on your opponents. If you aren't doing this, then you're going to lose more games.

Stop whining and complaining and learn how to play the game... Then play ranked and watch your Elo skyrocket.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Match history checked

Mr. "Don't know how to build" and Rager detected.

The elo system is decided to make the best to go up, by best it also means communicating with teammates, stop raging.

VoiceOfUnreason

08-24-2012

Also - remember that your opponents are drawn from the same ELO pool that your teammates are. So that that list of errors, learn how to punish each of them, and then apply that punishment brutally to your opponents who are making the same errors.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Greenlee19

08-24-2012

Lol im not raging and i flat out said I wasn't the best so plz don't come here with that kind of attitude I shared a few cases of some things that happens in a few of my matches and im asking for help that's it and yes I buy wards no matter what I do even jungling and I also said I try to play whatever no one wants to try my best to help us win. So plz don't come here trolling saying things like " we have a rager " im trying to get help/ advice

Etherimp

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlee19 View Post
Lol im not raging and i flat out said I wasn't the best so plz don't come here with that kind of attitude I shared a few cases of some things that happens in a few of my matches and im asking for help that's it and yes I buy wards no matter what I do even jungling and I also said I try to play whatever no one wants to try my best to help us win. So plz don't come here trolling saying things like " we have a rager " im trying to get help/ advice

Okay, and here's what WE are telling you...

If you want to get better you have to start taking personal responsibility.

You have to learn how to build your champions.

You have to learn how to work with your team. If you rage, you're doing it wrong. If you blame them, you're doing it wrong.

You see bot lane getting destroyed.. feeding the enemy team kills.. Instead of saying "omfg surrender bot lane feeding" (just an example), you could say "Hey, Bot, what can I do to help?"

You left a game as Darius early on..being 0/2. Why would you leave a ranked game? If you do not have the time to play, then don't start a game. Clearly, you died 2 times and ragequit. This is not how you get better at the game. Rage doesn't win games.

You went 3/10/4 as Olaf. You built Wriggles, Warmogs, Phage, And Zerkers grieves... Why that build? You built all health, very little damage, and no resists what-so-ever.. Zerkers Grieves should not even be an option for you. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=550

You went 1/6 as Maokai, presumably from the jungle. Hard to tell what happened here.. You were 1/6, with no assists. Your build looks "okay".. But how long did the game go on? I find it hard to believe you played a full game and were only 1/6. This means you surrendered.. Or someone surrendered. Why surrender a ranked game, EVER? NEVER surrender in ranked, you never know if you can come back. I have come back from 25 kill deficits and won, earning myself 30-50 rating. Never surrender.

I can't see the rest of your games so I can't really give any advice, but it looks like you have a lot to learn before you're ready for ranked.

Here are a few things you can work on

1. Never surrender.

2. Never leave.

3. Never get angry or blame others.

4. Before you play any champion in ranked, play them in Normals a dozen times or so. Make sure you have a good grasp on them. Look up item builds (TheOddOne is a good one for jungle builds) on solomid.net. Adjusts the build to suit the game. Never buy zerker grieves on melee tanky dps.

5. Practice different gank routes. Work around the enemy wards.

6. If you get first blood, use that money to pick up an oracles if you know they are warding.

7. Research "Effective health"

8. Always buy 1-2 wards when you return to base. ALWAYS. I don't care if you're the AD carry. Ward. It's everyones job. Place them at Dragon, Baron, Red jungle ramp, Blue bush, etc.

9. Mute the enemy team.

10. Watch streams of better players than yourself.

Treza

08-24-2012

yeah i just looked at your match history also and i guarantee you are just not good enough to be successful in ranked. it isnt your team is you.. well it could be your team but its also you
do yourself a favor and take some responsibility for your actions. how could you possibly get better if you think youre already doing everything right?

im looking at your champion statistics and i must say theyre ugly.. you only average above 100cs per game on 1 champion, and that was draven which you played once and won with. youre just playing poorly thats all it boils down to

it would be a different story if you were farming well, killing frequently and dying rarely, but this isnt the case. you need to work on every single aspect of your play. *you* are at fault

you would be the idiot on my team