How to lane vs TF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pudding Sundae

08-26-2012

I main mid, and probably the hardest two champs for me to lane against are TF and Gragas. The problem is TF can get kills off other lanes easily. I also seem to have really bad luck and get junglers who ignore my lane most of the game no matter how hardly my enemy pushes all day long, and when they do decide to gank I'm usually lacking in either mana or hp for it to be worth it.

But I mostly just wanna know what are some good things to consider while laning vs TF and good matchups as well. I main ahri, but whenever I play ahri his gold card shuts down my ult easily, and he outpushes and sustains me hard. And this might just be because I suck, but I find his q pretty hard to dodge while trying to farm.

PhoKingHai

08-26-2012

TF is afk farm lane and ulties into the side lane/jungle for kills. Can't really stop it as a good TF player would just play passively in lane and take away any chances to kill 1v1. Just try and have jungler come or wait for the TF to make a bad play mid lane.

His wild cards are easy to juke, they will be used after red card most of the time to clear minion waves so should expect it. Also if you do plan on going to kill him 1v1 wait until he at least used his W.

I find playing Karthus to work well honestly, allows you to afk farm and you have a global ultie to soften the presence of TF's ultie.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Darkotas

08-27-2012

The best match ups vs. TF is anyone that can dash or blink up close to him. I always have trouble laning vs. someone like akali. Take advantage of three things: his squishiness, low AA range, and mana. If you can zone him when he goes to last hit or blue card, you can starve him of farm and mana. Rank one Destiny costs 150 mana, and he needs at least 270/~490 or so mana to do a full gold/port/Q combo. No blue cards = less effective or slower ganks without blue buff.

With Ahri, I'd say watch what direction he goes from mid lane to port and gank the opposite lane or push like mad to force pressure. Sometimes I just recall and port to a lane on the way back, though, so remember that you won't have an idea where he will show up half the time.Tell your lanes to play carefully, and if you can keep him from getting too fed or farmed, he drops off late. Take advantage of his free week today, it will help a ton. Hope this is helpful

EDIT: Here's a list of good counters to him http://www.lolcounter.com/search.php...h=Twisted+Fate Out of those, akali, fizz, Leblanc, and kass or talon is your best bet. A good Annie is very annoying as well.

Vaellis

08-27-2012

With Ahri, just farm and shove lane to tower, than gank. Don't lane against him, just try to out roam him.