Kennen or Rumble?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mungril

08-24-2012

Which one and why?

Kenji The Engi

08-24-2012

Rumble, he looks like Simon from Gurren Lagann with his manly mech.

Pupitre

08-24-2012

Personally I prefer Rumble for a few reasons. Number one, he can carry more than Kennen can. Kennen falls off a little bit late game and is more of a utility champion with all of his stuns. Also, Rumble is an AP tank. I strongly dislike leaving a squishy champion top, even if there is a tank in the Jungle or as the Support. Thirdly, he relies on Heat, which is more like Fury than it is like Energy. This means that you can cast your abilities almost whenever they are off of cooldown. Rumble has a slow, a speedboost/shield, and one of the best ults in the game.

Mungril

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metias View Post
Personally I prefer Rumble for a few reasons. Number one, he can carry more than Kennen can. Kennen falls off a little bit late game and is more of a utility champion with all of his stuns. Also, Rumble is an AP tank. I strongly dislike leaving a squishy champion top, even if there is a tank in the Jungle or as the Support. Thirdly, he relies on Heat, which is more like Fury than it is like Energy. This means that you can cast your abilities almost whenever they are off of cooldown. Rumble has a slow, a speedboost/shield, and one of the best ults in the game.
Thanks for the answer. It helps me heaps making the decision.

DaseinWasHere

08-27-2012

In defense of Kennen I would like to say that kennens abilty to stun and his speed give him great survivabilty in mid or top lanes. He is also able to do some great harrass early game and his speed helps him not get killed if he gets ganked. Yes he kind of falls off in the damage department later in the game but his stuns can really change a team fight. I would also like to point out that unlike rumble he cannot silence himself if he is not careful.

Kyrim

08-27-2012

I love Kennen so my opinion is highly biased. What I can say from experience is that which is better? Dps or average dps with a teamwide stun that can stun all 5 enemies. If you went for straight dps there is something wrong...I don't really count rumbles ult to be CC but it still packs a heavy punch. Kennen has amazing mobility with his E, just make sure you have enough energy to get away during a gank; its never smart to really drop below 100 if your just harassing/poking. When it comes to his ult, they fear it. People go out of their way to kill you even though after one stun its done, take advantage of this and grab a zhonya. People may try and burn untargetable ults on you and you just took 0 damage for 2s of the fight, then go back to focusing their carries and what-not.

As far as skill goes, I'd have to say learning Rumble is a lot harder. His ult is very tricky and if you've ever played Viktor its like his death ray.

Someone said that Rumble can carry harder?...and I feel thats a meh statement. Hell, karma can carry hard if she is fed. Anyone can. It all depends on the skill of the player.