I need help to buy RP on my cell phone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EarthQuake99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

I have gone to Poland on vacation and bought a sim card (pay to go) to my blackberry torch and put 100złoty and now i have 80złoty and want to buy some RP. I entered my phone number and i got a text saying for me to text pay to 92568. Then i entered the number and texted PAY, but then it said network error. A message popped up and said "Service not available because of the blockade established premium traffic. plus"

HOW COULD I BUY RP BY MY PHONE?
I have 1 more week until the money expires.

O yeah i forgot to say that "Plus" is my provider.

EarthQuake99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

BUmp!

Prėd

08-24-2012

I didn't even know that SMS payment was available but this link may help.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ent-procedures

Make sure you followed all the steps exactly and use the "What to do if you have a problem" section after the last step to find out what to do next.

EarthQuake99

08-24-2012

The polish version is different... When it told me to reply and say "PAY." Well i did that and then it said network error. The "Operator" sent me a text which said "Numer na ktory wyslales SMSa jest nieprawidlowy, sprawdz numer i sprobuj ponowie. Twoj operator."

EarthQuake99

08-24-2012

On the paying page it said "Wyślij ze swojego telefonu komórkowego wiadomość SMS o treści PAY na numer 92568."

How to i text to 92568? I tried it and the same thing happened.

Prėd

08-24-2012

Hey,

Are you trying to credit a north American account? Is it possible that being in EU will not allow you to credit your account?