Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I need help to buy RP on my cell phone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EarthQuake99

Recruiter

08-24-2012

I have gone to Poland on vacation and bought a sim card (pay to go) to my blackberry torch and put 100złoty and now i have 80złoty and want to buy some RP. I entered my phone number and i got a text saying for me to text pay to 92568. Then i entered the number and texted PAY, but then it said network error. A message popped up and said "Service not available because of the blockade established premium traffic. plus"

HOW COULD I BUY RP BY MY PHONE?
I have 1 more week until the money expires.

O yeah i forgot to say that "Plus" is my provider.

EarthQuake99

Recruiter

08-24-2012

BUmp!

Prëd

08-24-2012

I didn't even know that SMS payment was available but this link may help.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20347712-sms-payment-procedures

Make sure you followed all the steps exactly and use the "What to do if you have a problem" section after the last step to find out what to do next.

EarthQuake99

Recruiter

08-24-2012

The polish version is different... When it told me to reply and say "PAY." Well i did that and then it said network error. The "Operator" sent me a text which said "Numer na ktory wyslales SMSa jest nieprawidlowy, sprawdz numer i sprobuj ponowie. Twoj operator."

EarthQuake99

Recruiter

08-24-2012

On the paying page it said "Wyślij ze swojego telefonu komórkowego wiadomość SMS o treści PAY na numer 92568."

How to i text to 92568? I tried it and the same thing happened.

Prëd

08-24-2012

Hey,

Are you trying to credit a north American account? Is it possible that being in EU will not allow you to credit your account?