Muting Him, and him, and him....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jhaman

08-23-2012

Was doing a tribunal case when I came across this, is stating your intention to or to have already used the mute function on someone proper? I find it annoying sometimes.

Is this against the summonses code? Say someone isn arguing about a strategic team decision and the person who isn't in favor of the proposed course just says, ""muted."

Feels like a punish to me if the person who said "muted" is the target of the tribunal case.

Gyzzmo63485

08-23-2012

Imo, mute should only be used in cases of spamming/griefing/trolling. If you don't agree with the team decision I don't see the harm in going through with it anyway, maybe next time they will listen to you.

As far as Pardon/Punish, Its a team strategy type of game, goin by the SC its punishable. Moral grey area tho to me personally. Would need to see the Tribunal card to really go in depth with it. Far worse is seen in the tribunal. Without the card I would just Skip or Pardon. He could have argued/raged ect.

Mokkun

08-23-2012

Eh, "muted" depends on context, and alone, I'd pardon. Some people ought to be muted. (I have 24 out of around 900 games)

Usually, if "muted" is negative, theres a Lot of other negativity going around, and it's just a piece of it.

If all someone says is "muted," and otherwise doesn't rage at people, or do anything bad, I'd pardon every time. It's not directly against the summoners code, and it's much less incendiary than "reported."

Tethin

08-23-2012

If thats all he did i would pardon.