Thanks a bunch tribunal and staff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cocoaman08

08-23-2012

I try to play LOL everyday since i love this game. And atleast 7 out of 10 of my games there is atleast one that rages, quits, yells and call people out on all chat, and the famous ' i know someone from riot that can ban you threat' or i will report you and so will the other team' promises. But today after the great purge i decided to give it a shot tonight after school and not one got mad, displayed unsportmanship conduct or trolled. Everybody sucked up their losses and call it gg. Of course there is the occasional dang it you messed that up comment but nothing to serious. And i just wanna say thanks im not sure how much got banned exactly all i know was it was .2 % if im not mistaken. But that made a difference a biiig difference. For the first time since i started the game i actually loved the whole experience and envirorment. Thus me playing atleast 15 games today i believe which was so fun. I might enjoy the next few days of the ban as well. Cheers Riot. I call it a succesful day in the community

Tethin

08-23-2012

Wow something positive. Good on you and +1.

Cocoaman08

08-24-2012

Haha well somebody had to say something about the positive outcomes of the banning. We cant just let the forums flood about the negative attitude of every LOL player that got banned. Call it their own constructive time out to cool off.

JohnnyOmega

08-24-2012

Welcome to golden week. Seven glorious days in which a large chunk of the toxic players won't be around to bother you.

Gyzzmo63485

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoaman08 View Post
Haha well somebody had to say something about the positive outcomes of the banning. We cant just let the forums flood about the negative attitude of every LOL player that got banned. Call it their own constructive time out to cool off.
I just hope they take it that way.

+1 Op