Quick question, if the entire team agrees to throw the game and play recklessly....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Is that punishable?

Don't really feel like dragging a 3v5 game out longer than it needs to. And the enemy team obviously isn't going to have much fun in a 5v3 anyways. One person is lagging but not dc/ing, while the Blue Buff is apparently glitched according to Rammus.

It's boring to just sit in the fountain, so we kinda....went with the "do really stupid trollish build and played recklessly" route to atleast make the most out of a bad situation.

Seriously, 20 minutes until we can surrender?

Bronze 5 Penguin

08-23-2012

If it was me, I probably would not punish this player as a punishable offence is to "Leave the game." However if players just idle there or blame everything on their lag but display toxic behavior, I would surely ban that person. It's ultimately your decision though.

Campeen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Well you'd have to agree in chat, right?

We can read the chat.

Ginga

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Be that as it may....a person can argue semantics and say this still qualifies as "punishable"...

Part of me was fighting the urge to not go troll-build mode, but....ONE CAN ONLY PLAY SO MANY 4v5's and 3v5's WITHOUT SNAPPING

FeedingTheEnemy

08-23-2012

So the real question is...
How many Tiamats did you build in those 20 mins?

Ginga

Recruiter

08-23-2012

I was building Ionic Spark and AS....on Jayce.

Tethin

08-23-2012

If they all agreed I dont see why you would punish.