Undefined server status

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempest1324

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

I get an undefined server status often, but when I look on the boards, there's never a thread about it. I'm on an e-machines laptop computer running an Intel Celeron 900 @ 2.2 GHz, 2 GB ram, running the Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1.

Is there any hope?

EDIT: I've tried re-installing League of Legends several times, repairing it, modifying it, updating it, re-downloading the install file, I can't figure it out.

Rappy The Slayer

08-24-2012

Ok. This might fix the problem.
First, Go to Riot Games Folder -> League of Legends -> RADS -> Projects
Second, Delete the lol_launcher or make a backup put lol_launcher somewhere like Desktop.
Third, after you open League of Legends (Application) the logo will be frozen with black in its background. Try to wait and after few seconds the launcher will appear.
If it continues to hang forever copy your back up lol_launcher put it back in Projects folder and it will work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have fun playing League of Legends.

Prėd

08-24-2012

Hey mate,

There is a way to make the greyed out play button orange and clickable. If the server status is unavailable and you type "thereisnourflevel" (there is no urf level - no spaces) it will work. Try this and see if it helps you.

HedonismBot420

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappy The Slayer View Post
Second, Delete the lol_launcher or make a backup put lol_launcher somewhere like Desktop.
Third, after you open League of Legends (Application) the logo will be frozen with black in its background. Try to wait and after few seconds the launcher will appear.
If it continues to hang forever copy your back up lol_launcher put it back in Projects folder and it will work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This solved the issue for me. Thanks man.

TheSilentGear

08-24-2012

i have the same problem now

TheSilentGear

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappy The Slayer View Post
yep it work thank you very much

SomeoneSomewhere

08-24-2012

had the same issue and your fix repaired it! thanks

Alystral

08-26-2012

Didn't work for me please help

Tempest1324

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Can't tell if it's legit or trolling, but I just took the long way and uninstalled/reinstalled and now it works.

Is there an admin that can confirm the first method or if it's a bug?

Treekin

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prėd View Post
Hey mate,

There is a way to make the greyed out play button orange and clickable. If the server status is unavailable and you type "thereisnourflevel" (there is no urf level - no spaces) it will work. Try this and see if it helps you.
This... This actualy worked. I havn't been floored by something that hard in a long time XD

1234511 ... 15