If as Lyte claims only %0.02 percent of ppl were banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordOglaf

08-23-2012

Then why are so many ppl complaining of being banned? I smell something fishy!

Mokkun

08-23-2012

less than 10k, .2%
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...65913#28565913

There are millions of people who play this game. <10k people is still a LOT of people. there are... maybe 25 people who have come to these forums complaining that they got personally banned.

Personally, I'd consider that a fairly low number.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

It was 0.2% of players with a very low report weight.

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

Because people love to complain on these forums and are in no way a representation of the entire community.

The majority of the playerbase is unaware of the Tribunal, these batch of suspensions and Red posts in general.
They just play the game.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

I guess the obvious question here might be why would someone who has not been banned come to the tribunal forum to begin with? There are very few of us here for a reason..

Gyzzmo63485

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebosBike View Post
I guess the obvious question here might be why would someone who has not been banned come to the tribunal forum to begin with? There are very few of us here for a reason..
First, a Forum is a place for discussion, to share ideas and discuss differences of opinion. No one certain type of player should have consistent rule over any section of a forum.

From my experience with the forums, people that have been banned just come here to either rant about how much SC/Tribunal sucks and are looking others that share their opinions to flame at Riot for "unjust punishment" or are honestly wondering why their actions constituted punishment to the degree of a ban. The vast majority of anyone who is banned should be talkin to Riot Support anyway, not ranting and trolling forums.

I have never been suspended/banned, prolly never been the accused in the tribunal either. I respect the Summoner's Code and wish systems like it and the Tribunal were implemented in far more games then this one.

onihero

08-24-2012

That 0.2% is a disingenuous number from riot. It's there to shock you when it really doesnt mean anything. It's .2 of the total user base that is full of smurfs and level 1 accounts from people that signed up and never played again.

So take the number with a grain of salt.

SimplyAlive

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihero View Post
It's .2 of the total user base that is full of smurfs and level 1 accounts from people that signed up and never played again.

Did you even read Lyte's posts?

It is not 0.2% of the entire playerbase. I will let you search for the correcty answer yourself.
(hint: not every player was the target of this sweep)

I love how you claim Lyte is what the Tribunal needed whenever it fits your view, only to condemn it when it goes against your view. But go ahead, expose yourself as the biggest hypocrite on these forums even more.

Geekweezul

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihero View Post
That 0.2% is a disingenuous number from riot. It's there to shock you when it really doesnt mean anything. It's .2 of the total user base that is full of smurfs and level 1 accounts from people that signed up and never played again.

Yet another misinformed post by oni.