Comcast users, have you been lagging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siikes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

I have comcast and I read on the forums somewhere before that a few other comcast people were having serious lag issues so I'll ask: How many people are exactly experiencing this? This lag is screwing over my games, and I've checked everything I could to fix it, still no help.

DanteTheBroken

08-23-2012

All the time. The Midwest is a frustrating place.

Delnoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Normally I don't have problems but yesterday I was completely screwed to hell and back. The ping was so bad it was inhuman.

universe within

08-23-2012

I've been having some ping issues.

BCartfall

08-23-2012

Spike hard randomly.

kefanza

08-23-2012

Only at night, usually it either disconnects me every 2 minutes or I have 200-350 ping. Other times it's just down for the whole night. Really ticks me off since we're paying a butt load of money and it only works sometimes....

ScottWeaver

08-23-2012

Yep, i've been getting some ping and spike issues here in WA. No actual D/Cs for more than 30 secs tho

babzer0

08-23-2012

Comcast here. yes. Sporadically.

OneVendetta

08-23-2012

I have a 400 ping right now, and it won't go away. I lost a game earlier thanks to it.

Taylion

08-23-2012

I had a major problem with my comcast connection. They replaced everything from my modem to the line out of the building.

What fixed the issue was sticking my Linksys router on the thing to manage all traffic except my League of Legends pc which then gets one connection (wireless) on its own to the modem, everything else hits the good router and then goes into a hard line on the modem.

TLDR: Comcast modems router functions suck, try using your own router.