Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just started using the tribunal and have a suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

splitshocker

08-23-2012

So as I was going through the cases I noticed something a lot of them had in common. Reading the chat a lot of the people reported had there buttons pushed to the point that they lost it. Some kinda brought it on them selves but other not so much. I understand some people have bad games but the way some people are getting treated is insane.... I think you REALLY need to add a punish button for each individual involved in the game. I had to skip several games because I couldn't justify pardoning them, but at the same time I felt like the whole team needed to be punished. A lot of the time the rest of the team in was being way out of line. I understand I cant watch the game so I don't know what exactly is going on, but chat paints a pretty good picture.