Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dodgeball Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mozzy

08-23-2012

I was thinking about the legendary skins, and noticed that most of them go to Junglers, Top Lane, and AD carries. So I think that an AP mid champ should get a legendary, and why not Ryze? He's popular enough, and lots of his spells are very visable.

So I'd like to see a Dodgeball Ryze skin, give him a get up similar to the uniforms from 'Dodgeball', and there's plenty of quotes to use from the movie to give him (when he kills someone he could say 'YOU'RE OUT', his joke could be the 5 d's). For his moves, his auto attacks would obviously be dodge balls, his Q could just be a bigger dodge ball or something (or it could be a wrench XD, he could give the 'if you can dodge a wrench' line with his Q), His E could be dodge balls that bounce off of enemies, nothing huge there, His Ultimate could just be a flurry of dodge balls that represent the AOE damage, and as for his W, im kinda stuck, maybe just a ring of dodge balls or something, but that's where Riot's creativity comes in =)

I just recently started playing Ryze more often, and with the removal of Zombie Ryze, I think he could use a new skin. Dark Crystal was a little meh.

Thoughts?

Tippytoe22

08-23-2012

Great idea, his W could be a one of those rolling metal crates gyms use to hold balls

Alchemax

08-24-2012

This idea would be good with Ahri or Oriana

Mozzy

08-24-2012

Quote:
Alchemax:
This idea would be good with Ahri or Oriana

No, I think Ahri and Orianna are OK choices, but I really feel Ryze would make the best Dodgeball skin. No one says that there only has to be one though I would just like to see Ryze get the legendary skin

Mozzy

08-24-2012

Quote:
Tippytoe22:
Great idea, his W could be a one of those rolling metal crates gyms use to hold balls

Yeah, that might work, liking the creativity,