What do i do for this case.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScarletƒAcacia

08-24-2012

Attachment 515811
Attachment 515812

*If anyone has the same case (it may not be the same reporter, or the same reported person), please provide some idea of what you think, THANKS!!

*If someone knows what the hack is, i'd love to know about the detail too.

As you can see, the enemy team got hacked (I don't think it's a bug, it only appears in the enemy team), and they all had splat problems.

Although I couldn't show all the chat log due to the length of it, I've read all the chats that were recorded (both ally and enemy). From what I know, the most suspicious person in the game is Irelia in the ally team. While all of the players were asking or talking about the hacker, he didn't say anything. And the only thing he said for the whole game was:

"im a chinese boy/help"
"help"

Either he didn't know English very well or he didn't care about the chaos, which is very unusual because it's a bad experience for the players when they're not playing against each other with their full strength. In addition, the Irelia on the ally side had 23/5/7. JUST WEIRD.

Exploding Barrel

08-24-2012

To my (limited) knowledge, that isn't a thing. "Hacking" multiplayer games generally involves abusing calculations and things that are happening client-side, on the hacker's own computer. I don't think there's a way he could cause the entire enemy team's clients to crash.

I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like the reporter was really confused here.

Were there multiple incidents in the case?

ScarletƒAcacia

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
To my (limited) knowledge, that isn't a thing. "Hacking" multiplayer games generally involves abusing calculations and things that are happening client-side, on the hacker's own computer. I don't think there's a way he could cause the entire enemy team's clients to crash.

I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like the reporter was really confused here.

Were there multiple incidents in the case?
No....only one incident.

Exploding Barrel

08-24-2012

I guess it couldn't hurt to send a support ticket with the case number so they can look into it. But my guess is the game was having some server instability or something and the reporter misunderstood the situation. Especially since he says he didn't know who did it, so it's not like anyone was alluding to having caused it in game or post-game chat.

MCerberus

08-24-2012

A single report of 'HAAAAAAX' huh?
If you've ever admin'd an FPS server you'll know that, if it isn't completely obvious, it's just the reporter raging.