Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce's E

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IBuyRiotPoints

08-23-2012

Just played a game vs Jayce at as Gangplank. He used To the Skies! (Q) on me to slow me and I used Remove Scurvy (W) to counter the slow but he was running faster than me so I used Flash to get farther away but he managed to use Thundering Blow (E) before I used Flash and when my Flash moved me in front of my turret it flung me all the way back to halfway point. Is this normal for Jayce to be able to do this? I traveled twice the normal distance of his Thundering Blow (E) knock-back range and backwards to add not forward.

unhai

08-23-2012

if jayce targets you with it and you flash during the animation, it still affects you the same way.

IBuyRiotPoints

08-24-2012

So its perfectly normal that you get knocked backwards past your original position before you used Flash after its already placed you that far ahead of Jayce after using it? Wow I should start playing this clown of a champion more.