Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

几个小问题

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWWZWT

08-23-2012

有几个小问题,首先为什么每次更新都停留在99%,其次商店在我的电脑上不开放而在xp上运行正常,还有有时候虚空先知的R在试练之地很久都无法使用是什么原因~

Pldl

08-23-2012

Keep trying. Restart and repatch, and eventually it'll work. If you wait a couple of minutes, it may fix itself.

Malzahar is known for having a glitchy ult, theyll fix it again eventually.

Scumbag

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Quote:
Pldl:
Keep trying. Restart and repatch, and eventually it'll work. If you wait a couple of minutes, it may fix itself.

*golf clap*

Eletale

08-23-2012

According to google translation, those answers actually adress what's being asked. Well, not exactly sure about the second part but it's certainly related to Nether Grasp.

Agatio

Recruiter

08-23-2012

'Nether grasp' seems to fit Malzahar's description rather nicely, from a translated point of view.

Edit: If I translate the following quote:

Quote:
Pldl:

Into Chinese(Simplified) and back, only the second line really changes, and it changes to:

Quote:
GoogleTranslate:
Malzahar was called last month, there is a problem, they will be the ultimate solution.

Bad Translator!

MV101

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Quote:
Eletale:
According to google translation, those answers actually adress what's being asked. Well, not exactly sure about the second part but it's certainly related to Nether Grasp.

He's asking why sometimes there's a delay between when the skill shows that it's off cooldown and when it actually IS off cooldown.

Eletale

08-23-2012

Google transator, you betrayed me! I thought we were friend T_T

Agatio

Recruiter

08-23-2012

I use Google Translate more to get a general idea of a specific word that I don't know. I try to opt for human translation whenever possible.

Pldl

08-23-2012

虚空先知=Malzahar in Chinese. Some of the Chinese names are phonetic translations. Akali's phonetic translation is Ah Ke Li, i believe, but others are just literal translations. (In this case, 虚空先知 is empty prophet/void prophet.)
I had to cheat and use the translate for the second part, because I don't really want to know how the Chinese Version translated all the spells, and my chinese sucks.

I actually thought he was referring to using the malzahar ult and the glitch where it cancels itself, then going on its stupidly long cooldown.

Whanext

08-23-2012

哥们你碉堡了。。。
Try to use english next time