What do you do when. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

irott

08-24-2012

Take a break. Play some ARAM... Play some TT to slow things down a bit.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

It happens to the best of us. But here is one thing to consider (not sure how you are playing, but this may help.)

I know a lot of people that play Dominion, get on a losing streak, and are convinced it's not their fault because they think they are a good player. Which may be the case, but if you solo queue, sometimes you have to play like "the pubs". This game is very team dependent, and if you're on one page, while the 3 others are on a different one, you're going to have to get on the same page. Whether it be telling them what you want to do, or you just following what they do, you're going to have to be on the same page. Now i'm not saying ALL game, because sometimes you may see opportunities where you can gank bottom, or go back cap, but that's when you need to use your best judgement...

For example, if the enemy has top, with 4 people defending it, and you guys are just pushing the lane to slowly try and get it neutralized, maybe you should look else where on the map. Let your team know that you're going to backdoor and gank bottom, so not to push too hard and die. If you do that, it's going to do 1 of 2 things. You will either backdoor, and capture the point, or you will backdoor and cause the enemy to get off the point the were guarding, and come to get you. Now when they do this, you have to look at the situation. If they are only going to send 1 person to stop you backdooring, look at their build and see if you can take them 1v1. If you can, bravo. Kill them and continue capturing the point. If they send multiple people, you are creating an advantage for your team up top who now have the enemy team outnumbered.

Ariou

08-24-2012

I updated the original post with this, but I wanted to add it here too. Basically, I sound really deperessed in the orginal postwhen it was meant to be in a sarcastic tone more than anything else. A lot of this just me lauging at my recent string of bad luck . And yes, some of those games I did suck royally *cough* that bottom regnar game*cough*

But seriously, you guys are awesome and supportive.