It shows....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

08-24-2012

^

That's cute, a poor lost little lamb wandered in from the Devtracker.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Can I add you sometime just to spectate Vesh? D= i swear I wont be too annoying!

larkhill

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieDealer View Post
People still play dominion?
nope. i just troll rioters i dislike into posting on a forgotten forum about a game mode that riot has admitted to basically forgetting about in order to give them more work and feed them to the angry mob of "give us ranked and a dodge penalty" zombies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
It did, but it also added to the sentiment that Rioters don't talk about important things on the forums.
i think theres enough rioters that do this on a daily basic that we can safely say it doesnt matter much as long as u also post useful info once in a while too.

Quote:
Regardless, I will continue to post more so that you guys are always aware that I'm actually around and watching these boards!
welcome! i bid you good luck and more importantly, hope you continue to post here after the hype of a red actually posting here has died down

NamKim

08-24-2012

Quote:
It did, but it also added to the sentiment that Rioters don't talk about important things on the forums.
*sigh* This is why we can't have nice things...Vesh pls [I can't resist...]

Quote:
Also it should be noted that I'm still new to the dominion scene, and even though I consider myself a good player, I still don't feel like I can actively contribute to the conversation in a constructive manner.

Regardless, I will continue to post more so that you guys are always aware that I'm actually around and watching these boards!
Great. Sooooooo..when can we expect you to be part of the Dominate Dominion tournament Just kidding...but seriously, don't make me start a petition. I will...just kidding...

Captain America

08-24-2012

Dominion was DOA. America has spoken.

Styrgwyr

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
Awhatup Ganache?!

FDru

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
Correction, it took about 4-5 straight months of Riot's negligence for Dominion to die.

Tortferngatr

08-25-2012

Quote:
Honestly there's not too many threads that we can safely comment on in here. Most of them are "RANKEd WHERe" and "post here if you hate summoners rift" style of threads.
Hmm. So if we stopped posting those types of threads and started posting more "ideas on how to make the game better" threads, we'd see more Red posts?

Quote:
Usually by the time I see the "I need advice for X" threads, Nekrogen, Infeed, or Sauron have already posted their advice which will definitely be better than mine.
Why not give them a post color? (Perhaps tan with a special Brackern-themed avatar?) It would give a greater sense that someone Riot deems important is here.

Also, we'd love to have you give your own advice--if only as a morale booster.

Quote:
I lurk constantly though, and play dominion all the time now. Also:

Myself, Ququroon, and RiotVesper all play Dominion very heavily now. I believe we're up around the 1900-2000 range atm, and I'm personally trying to understand the dominion community better so that we can do more for you ^_^
Good to know.

Perhaps you'd be willing to bring Phreak on board? It has all the things he likes--Trinity Force, Jungle (control), and tons of damage.

...Incidentally, are the Season 3 changes the main reason why you guys have held off on Dominion work? Given Xyph doesn't really like the state of top lane right now (and might possibly give it and AD carry itemization a mass rework,) and several top lane champs are especially potent on Dominion (Jayce, possibly Rengar, Jax, Darius,) I'm wondering if the reason you all are avoiding Dominion changes right now is to avoid having to do yet more work once Season 3 changes roll out....

Also, think that Riot could find the time to implement penalties for dodging Dominion draft queue? That alone would be a change better than any you could imagine.

naotasan

08-25-2012

Vesh, to address your second post. What I think would be better is actively talking to us in our discussions about builds, who do you ban, etcetc, just random player-based things. You don't have to talk about things Dominion is going to have or fixes, but just talk to us as if you're another player in the forums. Give us your opinions!

On that note, you should add me or let me add you so we can play some games. I'm about the same Elo range, the other day I got Nekrogen on my team in Solo q o_o

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Vesh, It isn't true that there aren't other things to comment that are important. There are debates in the dominion communities that reflect on the forums, just SOME of those debates.

1. Is revive current state ok?

2. Middle buff mechanic is working as intended?

3. Quest system is as good as it gets?

4. Current bot metagame is good for the game?

And so on and so on. I see these threads, and we don't see reds posting their opinions or how they intend to adress the issues or if in their opinions there is an issue in first place.

For example, Personally i don't like current storm shield because the fact that both teams get their buff decrease a lot of the tension at the middle of the map that would imo be a lot more interesting if the buffs would work in the vein of "First to get it is the only one to get it". now that's my opinion. But most of people in the community do not care that much about my opinion, but what RIOT and red think about it. What is your position about it?

These are the kind of questions and think we would like to see red involved and that we do not.