Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Do you believe that this would be a good addition to the game?

Yeah, let's get it on, baby! 15 55.56%
Nah, I don't think this will help. 12 44.44%
Voters 27 .

☆☆☆ Tutorial For Newbies ☆☆☆

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I think it would be better to just add a small instruction on how to ignore players, and report (responsibly) and a reference to the summoners code (if it's not already).

The summoners code is open to interpretation. It's up to the player(s) to decide if they feel another player is creating a toxic environment for them. I don't think there should be 'examples' shown to new players - they should decide for themselves who and why they report.

While I like the intention of this (helping new players deal with jerks, and trying to educate new, potentially toxic players) I think this is just a band-aid fix - the real problem is (perma) banned players creating new accounts and bestowing their toxic behavior on new players.