Tribunal a Joke?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxicus

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
If all the toxic players starting fights were gone the ones that retaliate wouldnt be getting into troub
don't retaliate. sticks and stone may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. thing is there is a lack of maturity in this game.

Quote:
thats like someone punching you in the face and starting to beat the **** out of you..
someone physically harming you is not the same as someone typing on a screen. to try and equate the two is a logical fallacy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynoglory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Also, your name doesn't exactly help your case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strayal View Post
First off, it doesn't matter which is worse or better. Theft isn't legal because murder is worse.

Secondly, defend yourself with the mute function. Suddenly you've turned them into a babbling idiot just wailing at a wall, and you can content yourself with the knowledge that they'll be tossed into the Tribunal for their transgressions, all without stooping to their level.
Use a real arguement.. You know im right and you're wrong.. You continue to avoid the point.. Everybody with logic knows the tribunal is highly flawed right now.. The league community is the highest toxic community of every community.. To actually think that people like you get to continue to judge peoples accounts is just really depressing actually... It's like you just do it to be an ass hat.. there are a lot of really bad cases but honestly its just uncalled for when you actually jump on someone like this.. Everybody knows that logically if someone messes with you the human brain is going to respond.. to just sit there and take it is by far the most depressing turn of human events i've ever seen coming...

If human society ends up growing up this way we won't last long because if anything happens your fix is to just simply kill it.. Destroy it and never let it happen again... Thats a really ****ed up way of thinking...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxicus View Post
don't retaliate. sticks and stone may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. thing is there is a lack of maturity in this game.



someone physically harming you is not the same as someone typing on a screen. to try and equate the two is a logical fallacy.
Except that exactly what you're saying goes both ways... You can't fix problems by simply hurting people.. If someone gets hurt hurting them further doesnt fix the issues... its the exact same thing and you refuse to acknowledge it..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toshogu

Senior Member

08-23-2012

based off of incident one and two punished. Enjoy your ban troll


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whelk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whichi View Post
Use a real arguement.. You know im right and you're wrong.. You continue to avoid the point.. Everybody with logic knows the tribunal is highly flawed right now.. The league community is the highest toxic community of every community.. To actually think that people like you get to continue to judge peoples accounts is just really depressing actually... It's like you just do it to be an ass hat.. there are a lot of really bad cases but honestly its just uncalled for when you actually jump on someone like this.. Everybody knows that logically if someone messes with you the human brain is going to respond.. to just sit there and take it is by far the most depressing turn of human events i've ever seen coming...

If human society ends up growing up this way we won't last long because if anything happens your fix is to just simply kill it.. Destroy it and never let it happen again... Thats a really ****ed up way of thinking...
I'm avoiding nothing. Let's just end this right now: Toxic behavior, whether baited or spontaneous, is a punishable offense. This person performed a punishable offense. He was punished. With the exception of the voting system, nothing in that is remotely objective. Additionally, the voting system and the people in this thread both have determined him to be punish-worthy.

The fact that you defend your point with insults shows that you probably don't fully grasp what the Tribunal and the Summoner's Code are trying to do, and I recommend you take a moment and reread them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxicus

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whichi View Post
Except that exactly what you're saying goes both ways... You can't fix problems by simply hurting people.. If someone gets hurt hurting them further doesnt fix the issues... its the exact same thing and you refuse to acknowledge it..
you have no clue about what you are talking about.

1. he was vuglar to someone. also the only items he had in game 1 were boots. so not only was he being offensive but he was intentionally feeding as well.

I don't care what the other person said because when they come up in tribunal they are going to get punished as well.

2. He told someone to FU for no reason at all. he then admits to trolling his team into baron constantly.

3. This is not his first offense since he is now banned. the first offense usually comes with a warning not a ban.

He is being judged on his actions not someone elses.
he deserved to be punished based on his card.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tethin

Senior Member

08-23-2012

dear Whichi. We get what your saying but we disagree.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KultoDeSkaro

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Thank you. Now I am sure the community can provide you with constructive feedback.
Kiddington, please tell me the Leona was also banned, or I will have no faith in the Tribunal. Telling someone you hope they die of cancer is unacceptable no matter what the circumstances, and if the Tribunal missed this person, then we need the ability to punish other players in a report when doing tribunal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apex Angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-23-2012

All you had to do was be the bigger man and use /ignore and report after the game. Instead of that rational simple solution, you decided it was better to throw fuel on the fire and try to win a pissing contest on the internet.


12345678 ... 12