Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal a Joke?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedingTheEnemy

08-23-2012

Quote:
Keith1983:
The problem is that you intentionally fed, even just once or twice should be punishable.

Actually, I didn't. The first incident I was just genuinely terrible (as I was new to the champ), and my lane opponent had been well fed by bot lane.
The second incident I was suiciding on baron. That is not "feeding", as it does not result in the opposition being "fed". One time I was caught out by the opposition and killed by them at baron, but it was by no means intentional. Note that I only started doing this about 30 mins+ into the game, and only after a surrender vote had failed.

Whichi

08-23-2012

Quote:
Runieux:
"He started it" is never a valid excuse. What are you 5 years old?

he started it is a lot more of a valid response then just generally flaming people which is what i would state as toxic behavior.. it's ****ed up as **** when you can't even defend yourself anymore.. If all of these toxic trolls that just generally flame people are removed then the guy who got banned today never would have gotton banned in the first place because that guy wouldnt have been there...

Ladayen

08-23-2012

Quote:
FeedingTheEnemy:
In response to:
Draven[00:23:02] :go suck a**** ur so bad

"Pathetic" is an observation/opinion, and Draven was clearly exhibiting childish behaviour. If you think that warrants a suspension, you have far thinner skin than I.

Sorry I tend to follow along the text with my mouse, I must have wound up with the the text at the bottom of the block as opposed to the top. I had meant to paste this from a bit earlier in the match.

Ahri[00:12:28] :you are a ******

FeedingTheEnemy

08-23-2012

Quote:
Fenlnir:
I saw this one in Tribunal, and you were being an a**hat towards people. You took every blue in case 2 from your mid, who probably was better off with it at that point than you in the first place. You also responded to the flaming instead of just muting people, or just ignoring it, I don't think calling someone a "pathetic child" is really encouraging in any way. Your second game is really what did it for me, I personally thought your third game was just fine, you didn't flame anybody. Yes, Morgana in game 2 was WAY out line, but you can't respond like that and expect things to be fine, as you weren't really contributing to the team by stealing the blue from her, and having so many deaths, with such little CS. Calling Draven a ****** in game 1 also didn't enamor you toward me at all, with you later telling him to learn English. If this was your first or second time in Tribunal, just don't let them get to you, as you usually did pretty well, as seen in game 3. I thought your reports in game 3 were not justified at all.

TL;DR, chill out a bit, and you're fine.

So, you just called me an a**hat, then proceed to judge my behavior in the same post? Potkettleblack.
Which is exactly why people such as you should not pass judgment on others.

And I did not steal EVERY blue in incident 2. If you look at the chatlog between 2 and 4 mins into the game, you can see where morg first dies on blue, then takes it with my help after she respawns. It was only after I took the next blue, that morg got mad. You don't see the part where she kept leaving her lane to last hit the boss in each minion camp I was farming, which was what led me to the petty blue "stealing" afterwards.

maxicus

08-23-2012

Quote:
Actually, I didn't. The first incident I was just genuinely terrible

the first incident not only did you flame your team the only equipment you had were boots. that in reflection of your score was feeding.

Quote:
The second incident I was suiciding on baron. That is not "feeding", as it does not result in the opposition being "fed". One time I was caught out by the opposition and killed by them at baron, but it was by no means intentional. Note that I only started doing this about 30 mins+ into the game, and only after a surrender vote had failed.

so you admit to trolling your team which is a bannable offense. you dieing to baron constantly means that you are not there helping your team.

in the second incident it is your foul language that gets you in trouble.

Quote:
it's ****ed up as **** when you can't even defend yourself anymore

not sure if your mother told you this but mine did. "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all."

yes when their cards come up for flaming they will be punished as well. thing is he responded in kind and he was wrong. you can defend yourself without being a jerk, or better yet not say anything and just report them.

you deserved to be punished and get the time ban. also this isn't your first case otherwise you would have gotten a warning.

Whichi

08-23-2012

no response huh... because im right.??... If all the toxic players starting fights were gone the ones that retaliate wouldnt be getting into trouble.. it doesn't make sense that the tribunal works like this...

thats like someone punching you in the face and starting to beat the **** out of you.. I guess you're just not supposed to defend yourself.. just let yourself die.. it makes sense right.?? in essence this is the exact same thing... Being punished purely for defense is quite wrong, The only case i see him really really go out of line in is in case 1 maybe once or twice he really really pushes it past just defense which would be punishble.. but honestly... you're blowing it wayyy up way more than it should be this is why tribunal is extremely unfair.

Whelk

08-23-2012

Quote:
Whichi:
he started it is a lot more of a valid response then just generally flaming people which is what i would state as toxic behavior.. it's ****ed up as **** when you can't even defend yourself anymore.. If all of these toxic trolls that just generally flame people are removed then the guy who got banned today never would have gotton banned in the first place because that guy wouldnt have been there...

First off, it doesn't matter which is worse or better. Theft isn't legal because murder is worse.

Secondly, defend yourself with the mute function. Suddenly you've turned them into a babbling idiot just wailing at a wall, and you can content yourself with the knowledge that they'll be tossed into the Tribunal for their transgressions, all without stooping to their level.

Corwynt

08-23-2012

Quote:
Ladayen:
I didn't even get halfway through the first log before I would've hit punish. You deserved it.

Ahri[00:23:22] : pathetic child

That line alone would have done it. Not going to bother reading anymore trash.

EDIT: You seem to think others peoples actions justify yours. They dont.Toxic is Toxic you'll all get banned together.

I always love when ppl get all judgemental like this, because I know full well they have said things like that to others while playing

Tethin

08-23-2012

Thats all and good but your behavior in the first 2 games are toxic. Thats why you got punished.

Whelk

08-23-2012

Quote:
Michael419:
I always love when ppl get all judgemental like this, because I know full well they have said things like that to others while playing

The OP literally put himself out there for his words to be judged. They're being judged.