Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal a Joke?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whichi

08-23-2012

I dont think he deserved it actually...Goes to show how honestly messed up the community is...

Looking at every case it's very very very easy to see that case 1 he was being trolled hardcore by that draven being very very rude, i think he might have went a bit overboard but that was not punishble by any means it's a game people do get mad it happens..

2 He still didnt do anything wrong.. Morgana was being a total ass hole and wouldnt even let him have his own blue buff he was simply defending himself this entire time.. There was no major major insults or anything of that sort that even put this to be a reportable offense..

case 3 He didnt say anything or do anything and still got reported.. Im not even sure why im assuming he just had a bad game and everyone got pissed and reported him...

I think no actually.. this was very clearly him being trolled harder by some kids.. If you actually think he deserves a ban thats a bit extreme...

What you guy's are actually sitting here telling me is that you want a 100% perfect community however i promise if nobody said anything to him meaning.. They are 100% perfect then he wouldnt have said anything back making it a 100% perfect community... so your logic is so awful behind this ban

Whitewind617

08-23-2012

The first two were enough to punish imo. The third one I wouldn't have had it been there by itself, but, alas, it was not.

Honestly, this one could have gone either way, but I would have voted punish, and the majority of people who use the tribunal felt the same way.

Keith Alan

08-23-2012

The problem is that you intentionally fed, even just once or twice should be punishable. On top of that you called people ******* which is toxic (are we overusing this word?) and is not acceptable.

FeedingTheEnemy

08-23-2012

Quote:
Ladayen:
I didn't even get halfway through the first log before I would've hit punish. You deserved it.

Ahri[00:23:22] : pathetic child

That line alone would have done it. Not going to bother reading anymore trash.

EDIT: You seem to think others peoples actions justify yours. They dont.Toxic is Toxic you'll all get banned together.

In response to:
Draven[00:23:02] :go suck a**** ur so bad

"Pathetic" is an observation/opinion, and Draven was clearly exhibiting childish behaviour. If you think that warrants a suspension, you have far thinner skin than I.

Whichi

08-23-2012

Quote:
Keith1983:
The problem is that you intentionally fed, even just once or twice should be punishable. On top of that you called people ******* which is toxic (are we overusing this word?) and is not acceptable.

Intentionally fed.. you dont have any data to prove that at all... You have nothing.. you're basing it solely off of his score.. that is beyond rude

Fenlnir

08-23-2012

I saw this one in Tribunal, and you were being an a**hat towards people. You took every blue in case 2 from your mid, who probably was better off with it at that point than you in the first place. You also responded to the flaming instead of just muting people, or just ignoring it, I don't think calling someone a "pathetic child" is really encouraging in any way. Your second game is really what did it for me, I personally thought your third game was just fine, you didn't flame anybody. Yes, Morgana in game 2 was WAY out line, but you can't respond like that and expect things to be fine, as you weren't really contributing to the team by stealing the blue from her, and having so many deaths, with such little CS. Calling Draven a ****** in game 1 also didn't enamor you toward me at all, with you later telling him to learn English. If this was your first or second time in Tribunal, just don't let them get to you, as you usually did pretty well, as seen in game 3. I thought your reports in game 3 were not justified at all.

TL;DR, chill out a bit, and you're fine.

Tethin

08-23-2012

Based on your toxicity in the first 2 games the ban was just. I hope the Leona in your second game got a ban too.

Dynoglory

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Look at it this way. Maybe that draven should have been sent to the tribunal himself. Maybe he was. Just because he was way more toxic doesn't mean you weren't when you retorted. Intentionally feeding lategame is just as reportable as the offense that drove you to commit the offense. You are not innocent because you were responding to someone else that may have been more offensive, you are just as guilty, because you broke the Summoner's Code during the game, and that's that.

Runieux

08-23-2012

"He started it" is never a valid excuse. What are you 5 years old?

JohnnyOmega

08-23-2012

@OP

Incident 1 (Ahri) - Draven may have egged you on but you responded with negative attitude and verbal abuse instead of ignoring his egging. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Ahri[00:12:19] :what draven?
Ahri[00:12:24] :ffs
Ahri[00:12:28] :you are a ******

Ahri[00:22:47] :screw you draven
Ahri[00:22:51] :first time

Ahri[00:23:22] :pathetic child
Ahri[00:23:26] :grow up

Ahri [All][00:25:57] :go back to school and learn English please draven
Ahri [All][00:26:02] :Okay?
Ahri [All][00:26:19] :QQ draven

Incident 2 (Jax) - You respond with negative attitude towards your team mates and even go so far as saying you don't care. You end up placing a verbal wedge between yourself and your entire team, which is horribly bad for gameplay in a team game.

Morgana[00:11:16] :well you obviously dont know what you doing
Jax[00:11:26] :kk
Morgana[00:11:27] :like stop spamming e and q
Jax[00:11:30] :you're pro
Jax[00:11:57] :warded?
Jax[00:12:31] :FU morg

Leona[00:15:46] :stop being a **** jungler
Jax[00:15:52] :not if she is going to be a *****
Jax[00:15:58] :screw you

Draven[00:16:05] :its a team game
Morgana[00:16:05] :YET YOUR STEALING BLUES
Morgana[00:16:09] :DO YOU WANT TO WIN
Jax[00:16:27] :I want you to stfu
Morgana[00:16:41] :GIVE ME THE DAM BLUES THEN
Jax[00:16:44] :no
Morgana[00:16:47] :I9 TRY AND HELP YOU
Jax[00:16:53] :no you suck
Morgana[00:17:02] :OKAY WELL YOUR GETTING REPORTED
Morgana[00:17:05] :FROM THE TEAM
Jax[00:17:07] :cool story
Jax[00:17:14] :report for taking blue
Leona[00:17:18] :i will
Jax[00:17:21] :idc

Jax [All][00:31:25] :QQ MOAR
Jax [All][00:31:29] :QQ

Jax [All][00:42:12] :QQ

Incident 3 (Kog'Maw) - You had a rough match but seem okay in terms of behavior. The other two incidents on your card are what sealed your fate.