Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal a Joke?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedingTheEnemy

08-24-2012

Quote:
LawGiver500:
The issue with your cases based on what i see is
case1; you got baited Draven flamed you and guess what you flamed back rather then saying stfu and putting him on ignore that's what its there for. For all that calling the other players kids you acted no better.

case 2; The morg was upset rather then let the situation die down you taunt her and flame her. Then you purposely deny her blue buff just to harass her. Your actions escalated the tension in your team then when the cancer remark was made you use that to justify your actions for the whole game. So the 36min of your negative behavior before that remark are ok because it was said to be fair I disregarded the last 15 min of the game so your intentional feeding not with standing you still deserved your punishment.

In the future rather then bicker with your teammates just let sh-- go not everything has to become a back an forth argument. You could have ignored the draven. You could have said hey morg my play style makes me have mana issues so i took the buff the rest are yours, but you didnt you opted to disrupt the game for your other 3 team mates and they reported you.

No.
They were negatively impacting my ingame experience, not just the verbal harassment.

Campeen

08-24-2012

Quote:
FeedingTheEnemy:
So your solution, like many others here, is to just play my best despite the hindrance from my own team, and report at the end? When a game played for fun becomes tedious due to internal sabotage, I lose the desire to aid those responsible in getting a win. That just rewards their behavior, encouraging them to repeat it in the future.
Note that all three games were blind pick normals, not ranked.

What rewards trolls is engaging them. That is what they want, to piss people off. If someone is doing something you don't like, you respond politely.

For example, the Morgana in Game 2 who wanted the blue (very aggressively). You can say something like "Sorry, I just need it this last time, the rest are all yours". You can even be proactive and tell Morgana that you'll need the 2nd blue buff before the game fully begins.

If they start taking your things, rather than begin to rage, kindly ask them to stop. "Please don't take the red buff". That's it, nothing more, not another word. If they respond snarkily, you do not respond because that is engaging them.

Shout goddammit from the top of your lungs if you need to, just don't put it in text, remain polite, don't fly off the handle in game, play normally, and report them at the end. This way, instead of BOTH of you going to tribunal, it's only ONE of you.

Tethin

08-24-2012

Stop posting he wont get it we are just feeding him. He wants to throw a tantrum we are giving him a bigger stage. Just let this thing die.

LawGiver500

08-24-2012

Quote:
FeedingTheEnemy:
No.
They were negatively impacting my ingame experience, not just the verbal harassment.

Then ignore, report, move on. Not flame, harass, feed, then report. Simple.

FeedingTheEnemy

08-24-2012

Many of you are commenting without reading.
I was not "feeding", I was suiciding on baron. Big difference.

And at those that say "stop posting and let the thread die", thanks for the bump.

Ulanopo

Recruiter

08-24-2012

Quote:
FeedingTheEnemy:
No, that's not "what I'm trying to sell", I already made my point clear.
"Almost no one" isn't no one, so I guess you just shot yourself in the foot.

Nope. I still think you're full of it. It's very nearly the weakest excuse I've ever seen on this forum, which is saying quite a lot given that you have to compete with rape apologists and people who like Nazi references.

Campeen

08-24-2012

Quote:
FeedingTheEnemy:
Many of you are commenting without reading.
I was not "feeding", I was suiciding on baron. Big difference.

And at those that say "stop posting and let the thread die", thanks for the bump.

The difference is negligible, a feeding player provides very little exp & gold. The main issue is that you are not participating in fights or doing anything constructive. Rather you are angering the rest of your team, and making the game worse for the opposing team.

FeedingTheEnemy

08-24-2012

Quote:
Campeen:
The difference is negligible, a feeding player provides very little exp & gold. The main issue is that you are not participating in fights or doing anything constructive. Rather you are angering the rest of your team, and making the game worse for the opposing team.

The team that has already assisted the enemy in getting me killed. If I'm forced to remain in a lost cause (or get banned for leaving/afk) that should have been surrendered 20 mins earlier (seriously, the opposition just wouldn't finish it), where I'm being harrased both in terms of gameplay and verbal harassment, then I'm going to do something to get my jollies.
And FYI, it can be quite productive to find out just how early you can solo baron with a particular champ.

Campeen

08-24-2012

Well this is what will get you back into the tribunal. This is behaviour you need to change, or the system will begin giving you steeper consequences.

SimplyAlive

08-24-2012

The last straw for me was you saying:

Quote:
Jax[00:27:31] :I'm taking every blue to spite morg

That is intentionally provoking others. Combined with the other offences, a suspension well deserved.
Also note that the Draven, who was pretty polite, asked you to please give blue to Morg. He tried to resolve the conflict, but you went out of your way to make it worse.

You were not provoked. You were just being an ass there.