Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

User Spagent - Ranked throws game in overtime.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vic Rattlehead

08-23-2012

Please follow up on reports submitted by both teams for user spagent @ 08/23/12 7:30 EST.

User playing leona threw game when we were almost an even match, walked right into enemy base with all their towers up and hugged the enemy nexus until we lost. Creating this thread because this user... really pushed us beyond just a report. Hope tribunal can help.

Spagent

08-23-2012

I heard he went0-3-21 for the team and wanted to farm so he missed one battle and didn't tank once for the team and they lost. He was farming, and played extremely well given the odds. So I am not sure how this is reportable. Also read the chat log I said nothing the entire game and this game was a LOL trust me it was classic. And hey ppl avoid this Vic Dinglehead, add me if you wanna duo.

Love you League,
Spagent

Loofre

08-23-2012

Called out