Sivir a good pick vs Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jiggy Pepper

08-23-2012

I've only tried it once but it seems like Sivir might be a good adc to go against Ezreal. Is there any other good picks outside of the holy trinity?

Ixionas

08-23-2012

Tristana can outburst him early game and out carry him late game. Only mid game he wins =(. Honestly, I really don't think most players know about the complete brokeness of alistar tristana lane. I have never failed to instaburst someone at level two with my friend.

Edit: a downvote?

DreMLoK

08-23-2012

she is great for sure, especially if you manage to block his W

TheBronzeLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Sivir is very good against Ezreal, and the other two diablo AD carries, since all 3 use spells early game for burst damage.

MAN1MAL

08-23-2012

sivirs auto attack range is too short and her mana costs are too high to be able to return damage. if you're vs leona or taric and you're using spell shield to block ez harass you're just opening yourself up to get cc'd/killed.

Vae Victis

08-23-2012

Lol. A spell shield with a ~20 second CD is not going to completely counter anything. Sivir still has less range, less damage, and no escape, unfortunately.

Booshin

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixionas View Post
Tristana can outburst him early game and out carry him late game. Only mid game he wins =(. Honestly, I really don't think most players know about the complete brokeness of alistar tristana lane. I have never failed to instaburst someone at level two with my friend.

Edit: a downvote?
Out burst Ez early game...with basically melee range and after eating a W? Yeah...no.

ĵnction

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggy Pepper View Post
I've only tried it once but it seems like Sivir might be a good adc to go against Ezreal. Is there any other good picks outside of the holy trinity?
I know sivir is a good pick against graves, not sure about ez though.

bowwowwoff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

if the enemy gets you to use your shield then youre a ducky waiting to die. you might be able to win if you get double hits of q. i played sivir soraka + taric ez. but this ez was so daft and underestimated q boomerang damage. after that both taric and ez were scared trying to farm under their turret, and i killed ezreal under the turret with her combo.

tldr- sivir is generally underestimated and that sometimes gives her an advantage. if someone is competent they will harass you every time you try to cs, they will bait your shield, then cc you and you're pretty much dead. against an ezreal.

Beezil

08-23-2012

stick on a banshee's and you should be good. timing the spell shield is key and making sure your auto attacks crit.