Does anyone know how a rengar vs singed matchup works?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im 730 elo

08-23-2012

Me being singed. I don't know... everyone says rengar is up, but I get owned by this champ in top. All this guy does is sit in brush, leap, does some stuff, heal back, cs some, walk back into brush for round 2.

Tips?

AlphaKatana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

singed is a subpar top with a terrible earlygame - he will probably A-Farm (you cant stop it) B-kill you (you cant stop it)

edit: hope he farms, he has a not as good lategame.

Vanblod

08-23-2012

He has surprisingly low defense, just flip him if he jumps on you. I fought a singed as Rengar and though he didn't beat me 1v1 I wasn't really able to do anything either till jungle ganked. The singed I fought got more defense early than most singeds do though

RexSaur

08-23-2012

It doesnt matter if you lose lane.

Farm everything,go split push like a boss,spam /l as you get 5 man ganked AND escape it while your team gets an objective.

If you actually want to win lane get exaust or ignite with ghost,you can actually outrade alot of ppl at lvl 2 (fling does a good amount of damage,places the target on your minion wave and gets them a free poison tick).

Also a tip when playing against rengar,never engage when he has 4/5 ferocity stacks,wait he waste it then you go in(rengar isnt too good at prolonged fights,after he blows his CDs he has to wait a bit to do anything).

Im 730 elo

08-23-2012

Well the thing is that I can fight him 1v1 almost equally but if I do small skirmishes, the rengar just wins because he just heals on every cd and outsustains me, even with a catalyst.