Riot READ.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LovingFaces

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockajaw View Post
Thanks vladdy I'm glad someone here isnt as eltarded as these other white nights.
Yes there are other trolls who were banned here. Your not alone.

Debesh Unnos

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockajaw View Post
Thanks vladdy I'm glad someone here isnt as eltarded as these other white nights.
vladdy676 has actually shown himself to be quite the toxic player (as was hilariously shown in another thread of his), so I wouldn't be happy about his support ;P
You have, however, been told repeatedly why you were banned, as you asked of us in the OP, and you responded with insults, not logical discussion. You really aren't making yourself look good here.

Cocoaman08

08-23-2012

Didnt you get banned already vladdy you posted that really long thread how you should not be punished. And rock is behaving just like you were in that thread, attacking the people that was giving you helpful criticisms. Just because you cant take a little feedback doesnt mean you have to be rude. Your here calling other people out because they said something to you in game, then asks for sympathy in the forums but the moment the community becomes honest you cant face the truth. Accept your punishment and man up kid.