Champs like maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cocoaman08

08-28-2012

So if im not mistaken didnt maokai come from the twisted treeline being the oldest tree or something, is it even possible to create champions from the dominion map proving grounds or summoners rift. Like for the proving grounds a fallen summoner was revived by some mystic power and becomes the defender of the bridge of all enemies. Lets call him the gate of spirits:) and yes i came up with that on my own :). Or how about a water creature that spawned from summoners rift but basked in blood of the fallen that died by the river. He lived because of the magic that was pooled in the water. Hmm for dominion im not sure how to come up with one but you get the idea. Help me out:)

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

I imagine that since this is a video game it's possible to create anything from anything.

Skarner's people used to live in the Crystal Scar so if they started digging (more than they already are) they'd probably uncover a bunch of dead scorpions.

Cocoaman08

08-29-2012

Lol you always make me laugh with your answers hahaha