Can we force 'Draft-Mode'-only?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

08-23-2012

Really what it is is queue times and a complete lack of dodge penalty - doing a full ban/pick/swap cycle takes a couple minutes, someone dodges at the end you gotta do it all over - it really adds up.

Genericke

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaxis Minar View Post
ive got to agree with this comment simply because if you goto lolmatches or any of the stat places and look, even the "face roll" champs like Yorick bot.. Kassadin..Jax..etc.. only have like 56% winning percentage. Now considering I almost never see 2 kass or 2 jax or 2 Yorick (well I do see 2 Jax a lot) I have to assume the winning percentage is pretty acurate.
56% win rate is still insane for any champion to have.

Also it's been proven that a champion that's incredibly OP can have a win rate below 50%, and still be horrendously overpowered.

ZallKlos

08-25-2012

Fun fact: Kassadin free week, out of 15 Dominion games, I saw like 2 Kassadin.

The advantage of blind is you don't have the "I must pick OP champion" issue. People are for relaxed about picks.

BROSEPHIROTH

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
The point being we can ban Yorick, Jax, Lulu, Rengar, Kass from every game. But why?
What? Why would you ban Rengar from every game?

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

I really tried to contribute to the draft population. After 1 hour of queue i decided it was enough :/

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
I really tried to contribute to the draft population. After 1 hour of queue i decided it was enough :/
I lasted about 20 minutes. I'm not that good anyways, so the draft community dodged a bullet

Wrathofrecca

08-26-2012

While I support playing draft only, please recognize that a huge part of this style of game is adhering to the meta. A few people do break away through trial and error but only by having a deep understanding of the map, the champions, and recognizing what could work and why (sometimes champions are purely counter picks to the meta) do we break away from the status quo.

Basically, if a champion is really strong in a role and map, you should strive to learn those champions. By learning them, you an also learn their weaknesses.