The Problem With Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mod Kink

08-23-2012

The main problem with releasing rengar is that Shaco is now useless..

Everyone jungled with shaco because of his amazing ganks, but rengar can now do it a lot better. Putting aside the ulti cooldown.

I really do feel that this champion has to get nerfed, but not nerf his damage or something, Riot has to take down his 0 cooldown when at 5 ferocity.

This means that he at 4 ferocity can Q, at 5 since its cooleddown he can Q again(harder), and when he has no more ferocity his cooldown is 0 again so Q again.

3Qs in 1 second is way overpowered and not to mention the second one hits 150% harder.
Everytime I gank someone using Rengar I drop his hp from 100% to 20-30% and then just Bola him and let my teammate take the kill.

Shaco yes, he can clear jungle like no other and can gank very fast but rengar can gank better and DOESN'T have the main downfall that shaco has: falling out late game.

I say that rengar shouldn't have 0 cooldown when at 5 and 0 ferocity, it's just too much.
Or the other solution would be.. buff shaco?

Niceguydan8

08-23-2012

Shaco still has a much stronger early game in the jungle and puts way more pressure on the whole map (not as much bot lane) when compared to Rengar, especially pre-six.

Govrn8tr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Shaco has been useless for a while lol

Mod Kink

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceguydan8 View Post
Shaco still has a much stronger early game in the jungle and puts way more pressure on the whole map (not as much bot lane) when compared to Rengar, especially pre-six.
Yea mate, shaco's early game is extremely good. But he falls lategame so bad.. Rengar just doesn't.

Niceguydan8

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod Kink View Post
Yea mate, shaco's early game is extremely good. But he falls lategame so bad.. Rengar just doesn't.
Rengar's late game falls off too.

Vanblod

08-23-2012

Rengar isn't able to gank as easily as shaco imo. unless the people are really just next to bushes... pre-6 of course

Nothcliff

08-23-2012

You can't Q 3 times. if you use fury Q you have no cc for them, in order to get close to them you have to stay in the bush until they get within range.

Your Mom Luvd it

08-23-2012

There is no problem with Rengar....simply those using him.

DemonicAngel318

08-23-2012

That's not how his ferocity works at all. His Empowered abilities have a separate cooldown. So you can Q-Emp Q, together. When you lose ferocity, the Q's cooldown is still ticking. The only way to Emp Q-Q is if Q was already off cooldown or if it came on cooldown while the ferocity was up. With enough CDR, yes, it's possible to get 3 Qs off very quickly, though.

And I have no clue what you're talking about. Both Rengar and Shaco fall off lategame. The difference being, Shaco is more annoying and a better split pusher.

Slide

08-23-2012

Uhhh Rengar can not triple q.

I findyour post suspect as gd considers him rather weak.

What levl are you? Playing co-op?