Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


New Renekton Skin.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kliipsch0

Junior Member

08-23-2012

Hi, I don't like any of the Renekton skins... They have the same sounds as classic and they're kinda blah, honestly. Please, make a new Renekton skin... Thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Goggles

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Renekton already got a new skin not too long ago. And it's a pretty badass skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Breffest

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Rune Wars Renekton came out not too long ago, and that has new particles and such.

We need a Rumble skin, that's what we really need.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lindorfer

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Klipsch0:
Hi, I don't like any of the Renekton skins... They have the same sounds as classic and they're kinda blah, honestly. Please, make a new Renekton skin... Thanks.


no lol, you unappreciative ******bag


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kliipsch0

Junior Member

08-23-2012

Even the new Renekton skin is bad. New particles isnt good enough. It needs to have a perk to it, sound, animation, something coolnot just a costume (which i also do no like any of his). Just saying, all my friends agree. If Riot makes a better Renekton skin, they will get much more sales than the other skins he has.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grilled Cheeesus

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Klipsch0:
Even the new Renekton skin is bad.New particles isnt good enough. It needs to have a perk to it, sound, animation, something coolnot just a costume (which i also do no like any of his). Just saying, all my friends agree. If Riot makes a better Renekton skin, they will get much more sales than the other skins he has.


Well,somebody apparently holds high standards for Non-legendary skins


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Augustice

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Not for nothing, but Udyr mayne. Udyr.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

osnapcracklenpop

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Augustice:
Not for nothing, but Udyr mayne. Udyr.


Udyr has one of the best skins in game. There are champs who need to be looked at before him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S Galaxy Rumble

Senior Member

08-23-2012

albino renek is best renek.

black and white blade ftw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumble The Hero

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Quote:
RapierFace:
Rune Wars Renekton came out not too long ago, and that has new particles and such.

We need a Rumble skin, that's what we really need.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS +1000000000000 upvotes... this thread is now about getting a new rumble skin


12