Unplayable...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlecksLuciferis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

And by the way, no I am not lvl 30 yet but how can Riot expect ppl to get there if you have to go through 30 lvl of pure frustration????

LovingFaces

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecksLuciferis View Post
Hem.... the problem is not that I don't have skype...it's that now apparently you NEED skype to play.......

And I'm trying to make constructive criticism but some ppl just don't even answer and keep commiting the same things again and again...... at this point (after lots of games like this) it's absolutely normal to break down and call that person a noob since I just lost 20-30 minutes of my time doing everything I can to save the game and changing lane to help that person.....

Very frustrating.
You don't have to have skype to play man. I was just giving example of My own personal exp. I'm sure there are thousands of players who could be on your friends list, that you have good experience playing with, that would play with you when you are on. there is a little "+" sign next to there name. use it man.

Tethin

08-23-2012

I'm sorry, man, but the extra level of team communication gained by being able to speak to each other is just too great of a tool to give up. Think how much time you lose calling mias, or trying to explain a tactic you're trying to pull off, especially if there's a limited window of time for it. Also, if you're trying to teach someone how to play or how to improve themselves it's an extremely useful tool. I'm sorry you don't have it, but my offer still stands if you get it. I'll try to remember your name.

xystris

08-23-2012

play intermediate bots till lvl 30. focus on last hitting minions avoiding autoattacks/abilities to the kill the minions for the first 8 minutes. if you can't win a solo lane against 2 bots than you probably going to have more bad games than good games.

AlecksLuciferis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xystris View Post
play intermediate bots till lvl 30. focus on last hitting minions avoiding autoattacks/abilities to the kill the minions for the first 8 minutes. if you can't win a solo lane against 2 bots than you probably going to have more bad games than good games.
LOL I don't see where you read that I had issues playing the game myself.
I'm talking about other people making it unplayable!!!!

And yes I know skype is very useful, I used it on my old account. But I don't see why these people are still there after lvl 20!!! this is ridiculous they must be reported for unskilled playing all the time!!!!!