Unplayable...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlecksLuciferis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

This game has just become unplayable....... On my account I already lost all hope to have good teammates on any of my team...
Now I play on my GF account since she bought Diana and I wanted to try it.

But this is just not fun anymore..... I can't win any ****ing game because I'm always with the worst noobs ever against high elo ppl or everybody disconnects!!!

Last game, 5v5, one disconnected, one was an absolute ****ING NOOB feeding 14 times, and then they try to surrender at 20............ I vote no because at 20 minutes everything can change and then someone rage quits and the noob follows him.................... TWO AGAINST FREAKING FIVE FED CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even try to do something at this point!!!!! My last five games I have been forced to let the other win because I was totally wasting my time!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIOT PLEASE FOR **** SAKE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know like, just don't match ppl who often leave with ppl who don't!!!! I'm sure you guys can work on a clever idea because I'm thinking about quitting this game because I have no fun anymore it just sucks that I'm giving this game an hour of my time but I am totally losing it because I dont even have fun!!!! Plus if we surrender at 20, it leaves me with 40 minutes of free time that I CANT use on playing the game because I dont want to leave before it ends................

AlecksLuciferis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Bumping

Why did I get a downvote on this??
All I want to do is have a great game experience... I don't play to waste my time on game that are already lost because of leavers

SuckMyPhatty

08-23-2012

Yup, Welcome to LoL. Enjoy your stay!

Riot Bans all the so called "trolls" and they just make new accounts and smash new players 1-30 making it unplayable for new people learning the game. Worst experience ever = leveling 1-30.

Tethin

08-23-2012

Send me a friends request. I usually play in a group but I can't guarantee a five man every time. The only real requirements are: be positive, don't rage, have Skype, and be over 18 (since I am over 18 it feels weird Skyping with someone who is under 18).

LovingFaces

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecksLuciferis View Post
This game has just become unplayable....... On my account I already lost all hope to have good teammates on any of my team...
Now I play on my GF account since she bought Diana and I wanted to try it.

But this is just not fun anymore..... I can't win any ****ing game because I'm always with the worst noobs ever against high elo ppl or everybody disconnects!!!

Last game, 5v5, one disconnected, one was an absolute ****ING NOOB feeding 14 times, and then they try to surrender at 20............ I vote no because at 20 minutes everything can change and then someone rage quits and the noob follows him.................... TWO AGAINST FREAKING FIVE FED CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even try to do something at this point!!!!! My last five games I have been forced to let the other win because I was totally wasting my time!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIOT PLEASE FOR **** SAKE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know like, just don't match ppl who often leave with ppl who don't!!!! I'm sure you guys can work on a clever idea because I'm thinking about quitting this game because I have no fun anymore it just sucks that I'm giving this game an hour of my time but I am totally losing it because I dont even have fun!!!! Plus if we surrender at 20, it leaves me with 40 minutes of free time that I CANT use on playing the game because I dont want to leave before it ends................
Lol. I ran into this same problem until I got invited to my first skype call with other players. now I never play this game unless im in a skype call with 4 other people and were laughing and being on the other side of the player field. be polite, be a smart player, dont be a troll. and the community will come and rescue you from the horror of the solo que.

AlecksLuciferis

08-23-2012

I'm playing on my ex-gf laptop for the moment and she doesnt want skype -_- so because I dont have skype I'm stuck with leavers against team skype

Tethin

08-23-2012

sorry man

LovingFaces

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecksLuciferis View Post
I'm playing on my ex-gf laptop for the moment and she doesnt want skype -_- so because I dont have skype I'm stuck with leavers against team skype
not trying to be rude. but.
"sounds like a personal problem"

Leblonjames

08-23-2012

What level are you ?

If you are level 30 and you talk about the real ELO system in ranked game then you have to play more to reach your "true" skill level.

Try to give tips to your partner and dont say thing like : F*** NOOB STOP FEEDING

AlecksLuciferis

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFaces View Post
not trying to be rude. but.
"sounds like a personal problem"
Hem.... the problem is not that I don't have skype...it's that now apparently you NEED skype to play.......

And I'm trying to make constructive criticism but some ppl just don't even answer and keep commiting the same things again and again...... at this point (after lots of games like this) it's absolutely normal to break down and call that person a noob since I just lost 20-30 minutes of my time doing everything I can to save the game and changing lane to help that person.....

Very frustrating.