Growing amount of Tristana bot at low Elos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Played like 5 games yesterday and four of them had a Tristana at bot lane one had rumble, , what happenned?, did someone discover a build to make her viable? or did a pro facestomped on a featured Dominion match while trolling with Tristana (i'm looking at you MMHK).

HaIfhearted

08-23-2012

Tristana bot in low elo?

Do I need to check this out on my smurf and educate people on why Trist isn't a very good bot?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

feel free, pretty much every win i have on my match history with ehr.. Yorick n_nU was because i was versus a Tristana at bot lane.

TempNam325rwe5

08-24-2012

I've been rocked by a good AP Tristana bot lane a few months ago. She rushed a DFG (followed by Rabadon's and Void Staff). and would sit in the speed shrine ignoring farm as I last hit creep. Then after the inevitable pushing, she'd Rocket Jump over bot wall, DFG mid flight, Explosive Shot + Buster Shot. I died instantly every time despite Odyn's Veil, Merc Treads and Phage in an attempt to tank the burst and retaliate on her cooldowns. She wait for cooldowns in the bot speed shrine for me to come back to lane and then would kill me again and again and would make use of an easy cap after. The two ganks I received ended immediately after she'd jump away. It wasn't until laaate game and two more items before I could do anything that resembled retaliation as teammates flamed me.

Needless to say, I was embarrassed after that match.

aToasterStrudel

08-24-2012

I can't possibly see a dps trist going bottom. That sounds like the epitome of awful.

blackDAILO

08-24-2012

Her explosive shot gives out 150 damage for every minions dead.

AP Tristana can literally one shot a champion, providing a large enough creep wave and enough damage on her rocket jump to kill the minions instantly. Very tricky to use, but I've seen it work.

Not to mention that her ult scales 1.5 per AP.

Not sure if viable, though.

larkhill

08-24-2012

are you sure its not just 1 player playing trist bot very often? my elo has a lovely fellow (named thebeefalo) who ONLY plays teemo and he builds kitae's. every elo has odd people

BuildPolice

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackDAILO View Post
Her explosive shot gives out 150 damage for every minions dead.

AP Tristana can literally one shot a champion, providing a large enough creep wave and enough damage on her rocket jump to kill the minions instantly. Very tricky to use, but I've seen it work.

Not to mention that her ult scales 1.5 per AP.

Not sure if viable, though.
People standing on minions allowing such obvious things deserve to die.
Just like people who stack Tiamats expecting enemies to be shoulder-to-shoulder for the tiny splash to hit deserve their ****ty score and defeat.

aToasterStrudel

08-25-2012

W does not work with E's passive anymore. That was a bug and it was fixed.

larkhill

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeetle View Post
Just like people who stack Tiamats expecting enemies to be shoulder-to-shoulder for the tiny splash to hit deserve their ****ty score and defeat.
orianna/diana say hello