It costs 20,100 IP to buy all of the free week champions this week!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pelican Jesus

10-17-2011

But if you skip Corki, Jarvan and Xerath it's only 5850 IP.

THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN

EDIT: Last week's champions cost 40,050 IP, if you want to compare. And that had 5 6300s and 2 3150s. They pretty much set themselves up for failure this week.

willdabeast454

10-17-2011

Not arguing your point here just want to know your reasoning behind this.

Hellblaue

10-17-2011

This game has 4 buttons, if youre implying that they are harder to play and people shouldnt be able to access them I must disagree with you. Otherwise I'm not sure why you're upset?

KeZar

10-17-2011

Oh my god Ashe is free! I've been waiting to play her for so long now!

Gargle Them Plz

10-17-2011

Too bad you get all cept xerath and J4 from bundles which I already have. GG me. Atleast I get graves tomorrow... oh wait

Pelican Jesus

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdabeast454 View Post
Not arguing your point here just want to know your reasoning behind this.
My point is that you could probably buy those 7 other cheap ass champions before this free week was over, so why make 4 450s and 3 1350s free? If I really want to try one of those, I'll just buy them.

And the fact that there are still plenty of champions that are almost never free. It's like a slap in the face to us.

Lord Gildarts

10-17-2011

Who cares what champs are free. Just the buy and play them.

Pelican Jesus

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Gildarts View Post
Who cares what champs are free. Just the buy and play them.
If the champion I want is expensive, I want to try them first before making a full commitment. That's pretty much why we have free week champions. Idgaf about spending 450 IP to play Annie once and never touch her again because she's dirt cheap, so why put up 7 dirt cheap champions for free?

Unknown Menace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

to be honest with you...these ip reductions feel like a nice slap on the face to players that bought the champions bundles...as of right now, im not even sure if a champions bundle is as great a buy as it was back then. The new champs should enter the bundles o.o or the older League of legends players that bought a champions pack when hardly any champs had their IP reduced should be refunded in some sort of way for the amount of RP/IP. Not really complaining..but it seems right.

prophet of toast

10-17-2011

I could car eless. I've already invested money and time into this game to such a point that I own pretty much every champion I want. once I get all the runes I want I'm gonna unlock every champion. In a year, I should have all the champions in the game.