The tribunal is too harsh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

I recently installed the 'Tribunal Satisfaction App' for Chrome and I couldn't disagree with you more.
The stuff that gets pardoned is mindblowing.

Did you truly just use someone else's case to make a thread? Shame on you. This case has been discussed thoroughly in other threads already.

loleducation

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeion View Post
Honestly the others in that match were using worse language and that Ahri was taunting your team, I must be missing something. Also, lol at the person swearing in their report of you...
thanks man there aren't many people who can see through the cloud in this community, I may did badly in ONE game, but it was certainly unintentional, and it wasn't 100% my fault.

Jayeto

08-23-2012

on second thought eff it enjoy your ban troll

Diaotaixiao

08-23-2012

I remember some of your forum comments on your main account and am so, so glad you got banned.

Rasja

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by loleducation View Post
My original account is ectb.
You should hope you're not that guy. You were basically say that you would report yourself and now you're saying that you don't want to be reported?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ectb View Post
I'm sick of trolls who think they are super stars and use unorthodox builds in ranked.

AD kennen
jungle blitz
Top udyr
EVELYNN

Ban them all prease! There is no excuse for ruining other's game with this kind of BS.

edit: forgot jungle fizz
Quote:
Are behaviours like this a bannable offence? I mean it is generally understood that only a selected few champions are able to jungle: Warwick, Udyr, Leesin, Skarner, Amumu, etc. Ashe will die to neutral camps even without being counter jungled, and she can't gank at all.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halomate2434 View Post
Just because they jungle with a different champion then usual doesn't make it a bannable offense. Changing the meta isn't a bad thing
I can report you for violating the metagame
Also, I thought this person did a good job of summing up some of your faults in those games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco hime View Post
No one said anything about it a punish because it was a bad game. I'm saying I would punish because you drone on and on telling your team to surrender in a negative way.

just sruend
no point
whats the point
just surrend
just vote
told you to surrend
long time ago
whats the point
just surrend
this team
they feed and they dont surrender
don't know what the fk the thinking
just surrender

No one that's trying to play wants to hear that kinda thing. That goes far beyond just asking for a surrender. If you want to ask for a surrender all you have to do is /ff.