The tribunal is too harsh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

loleducation

08-23-2012

I would really like a red to drop by and read carefully. My original account is ectb. I have played over 2000 ranked games, I always play seriously in every game and I rarely insult anyone, even if I did it would be the least offensive type, but I still got suspended repeatedly for tiny mistakes, because people who reported me were over-reacting.

1. I never knew that having a negative kda is a reportable offence, my team would report me out of frustration, and they would exaggerate my incompetence and perceived trolling behaviour in order to get me banned. My most recent ban was when I played jungle ashe, I have previous experience with jungle ashe and had several successes in ranked, it just happened that I did poorly that game (I lost a few very close fights early game), and ended with a poor KDA. My whole team reported me for that because they thought I was intentionally losing the game, and that I asked to surrender.

2. In my previous bans I was reported for calling people things like feeders, noobs, and scrubs, okay these are not nice things to say, but I only said them once or twice per game in which I was reported, and they weren't harsh comments by any standard, they sounded more like complaints than insults. Those people who reported me and opted to punish were obviously over reacting.

Overall the tribunal has been very hard on me, it handed out way too many bans that were undeserved. I believe most of the problem is not caused by me, but by people who are way too sensitive to take any criticism.

bP SnowPR0

08-23-2012

Sounds like the problem is you are unable to admit fault for your actions.
Calling people names and insulting them in game is an undesirable trait and most people can agree that is is more than an acceptable reason to punish. Aside from that though, I am sure there is more to your case than you are willing to admit (see first sentence).

loleducation

08-23-2012

Can some red read my tribunal cases and remove my ban pleeeease?

loleducation

08-23-2012

I was really innocent.

Indica

08-23-2012

You know a few Red's have stated that the Tribunal is too lenient. Apparently the Tribunal pardons many cases that Riot would consider punishable. Just something Lyte posted.

But yea... looking at your case I don't think the issue in game one is your negative KDA ratio. It's mostly Jungle Ashe.

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Quote:

Hold up... 2/14/6 JUNGLE ASHE?

I....I.... what....

Jayeto

08-23-2012

except the **** summoners code!!!

Daeion

08-23-2012

Honestly the others in that match were using worse language and that Ahri was taunting your team, I must be missing something. Also, lol at the person swearing in their report of you...

loleducation

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indica View Post
But yea... looking at your case I don't think the issue in game one is your negative KDA ratio. It's mostly Jungle Ashe.
As I said before I had a decent success rate with jungle ashe, and I told my team what I was doing in champion select, obviously I wasn't trolling.

Having a bad score in ONE game doesn't justify a ban, and it wasn't me who started the feeding process, the enemies killed our bottom and mid multiple times and snowballed and killed me in turn. How was that my fault?