Amumu Looks For Friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirvallah View Post
Hey guys!

A couple of things.

Firstly, I'm not banned! I actually had no idea such a thing happened (or is happening?), but yeah! Not banned.

Secondly, I'd like to apologise deeply for just disappearing without a word. That was a rather dickish thing for me to do, but I hadn't posted because I was running a bit low on inspiration, and I eventually just completely forgot I even made this thread. I'm also finally employed, and that takes up a lot of my free time.

But since the League has had a couple of new additions, maybe I can come up with something. If I remember. But don't take that to heart, it could go either way!

Thought I should give an update.
Oh thank goodness

Trolosaurus

12-30-2012

ey u still dere

Grimlockkickbutt

01-03-2013

This is good stuff, I hope you keep doing them.

QwertyiouP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

OMG I LOVE THIS! XD

Ah! I hope you will continue. I understand that life comes first though. I love Amumu haha.

http://gyazo.com/0605ed6bb807310878932275e109f718.png I drew this picture for a friend's friend, and he plays a hilarious AP mummy lol. I feel like this picture is relevant to this thread.

Kwongstar

01-07-2013

Quickly give mee moooooooooooarrrrrrr

Ban Lebroken

01-26-2013

guess its dead..

Pepsilicious

01-27-2013

I read this quite a few months ago and just left off where I stopped on last time. It was amazingly adorable! I couldn't go through a single chapter saying "Aw!" out loud! >__< This is beautifully written and I can't stand Amumu's cuteness C: (I'm reading this at my friend's house and she thinks I'm high)

And yes I understand your ways of attempting to write new chapters when you're so busy ):
Take your time, don't rush! >w< I'll be waiting for more(:

(Bump.)

soulnight115

04-05-2013

Good story

"Your steam is escaping"- lol

2GĖRLS1CUP

04-09-2013

Great story.

References op!

Hussarlance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Love it...

I want to toss an idea out there for a story.

That last super depressing TF story could be a setup for this. Amumu feeling a profound sadness in his heart might go down a darker path. Maybe he was listening to too much Pentakill, but he might have gotten start feeling angry at the horrible joke unlife has played upon him.

Just now as he is winning the girl the terrible reality settles and he lashes out. Shaco eager to sow chaos approaches. Not all friends are good influences after all...

Take the idea or leave it, but please keep writing.