Amumu Looks For Friends

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prozn856

Recruiter

08-29-2012

Moar

Erynnus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Mooooar!

Astroshade

09-01-2012

(This one isn't as exciting as part 2 will be, just as a note!)

Metalhead Amumu - Part 1

Knock knock.

Amumu blinked as he heard a knock on his door, sitting up on his bed. As he was undead, he no longer felt the urge to sleep, but it was still seen fit for him to be given his own bedroom. Plus, the comfort of a bed had remained. He liked to sometimes just lie there and think about things whilst everyone else was asleep, but this was the first time that anyone had ever knocked on the door. Was it a summoner telling him he had a match? He usually got some notice before that...

Knock knock knock.

It was more insistent this time. Amumu sighed as he rolled out of the bed, muttering to himself.

"Probably Shaco coming to rub it in my face..."

If it was Shaco, he was getting bandaged up and rolled out of the institute. People knew that things were always bad whenever he was having a tantrum, but Shaco enjoyed poking fun at him regardless. But when he opened the door, it wasn't who he expected. It was Annie, of all people. She was usually at home sleeping at this time. Why was she here?

"... Annie? I thought you'd be sleeping.." Amumu scratched his head when Annie pouted angrily at him.

"Did you forget already? We said we'd go to Sinful Succulence today to meet Miss Morgana and get my special cookies!"

In truth, he did forget, but he didn't want to embarrass himself. "N-no! I remembered! I just... um... didn't expect you this early. Your mom and dad are okay with this?" His eyes began to shift from left to right rapidly.

"Yeah! I said Blitzcrank would be with us. Tibbers too."

Amumu peered behind her. He may have been sneaky, though invisibility wasn't a skill Blitzcrank possessed. Twitch did, though. Stupid rat. "... but Blitzcrank isn't here."

Annie stuck her tongue out mischievously. "But they don't need to know that! Come on, let's go. We'll be fine with Tibbers! Blitzcrank is in a match."

She then grabbed his hand and began merrily skipping away. Amumu wasn't as happy as she was to be going into the heart of Noxus. He hadn't ever been there before, and a lot of scary champions from the League hailed from Noxus. Like that Darius jerk, always chopping people into pieces. But so long as Annie was with him, nothing could go wrong!

... Right?

When Annie was seen with a new face, many had stopped to look at Amumu and whisper quietly to their peers. Amumu was quite a popular face in the League, though he hadn't always enjoyed it. Sometimes he just wanted to be left alone, though he did his best to ignore the people who spotted him and stuck to Annie closer than ever. Even the city itself was intimidating. There was no colour anywhere. The buildings and the stones all had an obsidian hue, and the patrons of the city were quite xenophobic. It was easy to get lost here, as nearly everything looked the same.

One thing that stood out, however, was the Sinful Succulence. The sign advertising the name was a deep indigo colour, and on one of the windows was a picture of Morgana holding a pie. Rumour tells the photographers could only get a smile out of her if they told her to imagine disembowelling her sister Kayle. The bakery was open despite the early hours.

As the door was opened, a bell rang loudly. Shortly after, none other than Morgana presented herself to a possible customer. She was wearing a pair of slightly blackened oven gloves, a stained chef's hat and half of a white apron. The lower half of her body was a becoming blue skirt. Amumu had often seen her on the fields of justice in this attire, but it was still unusual to be seeing her wearing it.

"Welcome to my- Oh, it's you. Hello again, child." She leaned against the counter, eyeing Amumu. "I see you brought a friend."

"Uh huh! I'm sure you know Amumu. I came him to show him those huuuuuge cookies you have!" She waved her hands in the air to emphasise her point.

Morgana smirked at her. "Yes, I'm familiar with Amumu. I didn't expect your arrival to be so soon... you'll need to wait a little. Have a seat." Her tone had no mirth, and it didn't seem to change in volume or pitch whenever she spoke. She turned around, her skirt sweeping across the tiled floor and shuffling into the kitchen.

Little did the pair realise just now long "a little" would mean to an immortal race. There was no clock, but it felt as if hours as passed, and the pool of drool that was forming on the table suggested that Annie wasn't resting her eyes at all. She was face down on the table, snoring quietly. Amumu let out a bored sigh, his elbow resting on the table and his hand being used as a cushion for his head. These cookies better be worth it. Some faint yelling outside interrupted his daydreaming. When he looked out of the window, he saw a bunch of children gathered outside the front of an alleyway. He looked to Annie, who was still sleeping.

Eh, she'll be alright.

With a shrug he waddled outside, curious why the Noxian children were arguing amongst themselves. The smallest of them was getting shoved and jeered by the rest of them.

"Do it, chicken!"
"What, are you scared?"
"You lost it, so go get it!"

Amumu cleared his throat. "Um. What's going on, guys?"

The group of children suddenly spun around, eyes widened at the sight of the undead yordle whose name was so well known. The smallest of the lot was the one to speak first, who in many ways was eerily similar to Amumu himself.

"The ball went down the alley... but I don't wanna go! It's where people who don't get help who are sick go to die. I don't wanna get sick! Plus... he might be there."

Amumu peered into the alley, which was pitch black. "... Who's he?"

"He's... THE LORD!"

With a furrowed brow, Amumu took a cautious step into the alley. "... I'll get it for you." He mumbled quietly before making his way through the alley. He was already undead. He wouldn't need to fear catching any diseases, though he might need to change his bandages just in case anything clung to him and spread to other people. He began to wonder who this lord was. Did he own the place? Or was he some kind of monster? The children weren't willing to go into details about "him", as if in fear he would suddenly leap out of the shadows and consume him.

The deeper and deeper he treaded through the alley, the more bodies he saw. Some were half rotten and mangled, some of them were just barely clinging to life and wheezing. The living ones were reduced to mere skin and bones, their eyes red and their skin covered in boils or had gruesome holes in them. Amumu couldn't detect it, but the stench was so foul that there couldn't possibly be a healthy person that could enter it for very long. The sound of flies buzzing was heavy in the air, and there were crows that were flying overhead and waiting for people to collapse, savouring their terminal breath.

Amumu ended up getting lost. There was no light in this place, no hope. Nevermind the ball... he was stuck in a forest of pestilence, trudging in disease-ridden mud. Until now, Amumu wasn't afraid of this place until he heard a voice around the corner.

"N-no... please, Lord... I..." The stranger wheezed. "It's not... my time!" He rasped in despair.

Then he heard a voice that sent shivers down his spine, and though it didn't laugh, it sounded entertained. "This whole... living thing is highly overrated." It announced.

The sound of a disembodied gasp of breath whispered into Amumu's ear. For a faint moment, he could've sworn he saw a ghost drifting by before it was sucked into something. Or... someone. Gargantuan footsteps echoed through the alley, until before him, he saw a pair of red eyes shine in the darkness. An all too familiar mace was resting on his shoulder, and through the blackness, he could only see the shape of spiky armour.

"... What brings you to my domain, Amumu?"

Erynnus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

Must..have...more! I love this so much!

Trolosaurus

09-03-2012

moar

Dorryza

09-05-2012

the cuteness- it buuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnnnssssss

(AKA write moar plox XD)

Astroshade

09-06-2012

I'll write more a bit further in the week. Maybe Sunday/Monday.

Currently a little busy, so it's harder to find inspiration!

Dangerous Liason

09-06-2012

Do it

Tekojovishi

09-13-2012

Bump

Dangerous Liason

09-13-2012

Bump

1234567 ... 8