UnSkilled Player FTW????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slinging Mango

08-23-2012

I know everyone out there has had a bad game. I know I know when you get reported for unskilled player that it goes through tribunal and most likely they will see in your favor but it doesnt make it any less annoying. I have over 1200 games under my belt but like everyone else i have bad days where some things just dont seem to go right. ELO hell ftw !!!!! lol.. I'm just not sure that the Unskilled option in reporting someone is viable. Just doesnt seem to make any sense... Everyone was unskilled at one time or another. So does that mean we should report everyone that is new to the game? im very confused help me sort this out....!!!

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Reporting for unskilled will not send people to the tribunal. Riot just runs some statistics on this matter but in general it is just a blank report for some numbers, it really doesn't do anything.

If you deem the player "horrible enough" go ahead and report them for Unskilled to give riot some feedback. Else just ignore this option (I've never used it)

TenienDaithen

08-23-2012

You should use it. We all have our complaints about matchmaking and the only way for riot to make it better is to have more info about where it's falling short. Game improvement is a two way street.

xystris

08-23-2012

i use it pretty often. usually when I wonder where 1 or maybe 2 of my teammates are late game when we are teamfighting.