Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Lyte The Tribunal Inquisition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alasdaire

08-23-2012

Morning! I tacked this onto the bottom of the superthread, but I'm certain its buried beyond notice, and I'd like to bring this to the fore.

Copy-pasted this here, because Tribunal Forums seem more appropriate.

Just logged in to find myself suspended. While I do understand the intention with this feature, it is extremely harsh to be banning players on this basis without warning. I have a couple of statements that I would like addressed. Forgive me for not reading the thread, not in the mood.

1. Why is that players who are caustic receive warnings, but I received no such for less severe behavior?

2. If this is a time-out period rather than a ban, will I still be eligible for good-behavior rewards?

3. Why was this feature rolled out with no prior warning? My philosophy behind reports is that I should report all players who make my experience more negative, and allow Tribunal to decide if that is banworthy.

I will take this time to mention that I have never reported a player for playing badly alone. My logs may even reveal me defending players who get "thrown under the bus" for sloppy play. I do, however, report every single negative quip, like "gg, to easy"