QQ About Your Ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slinging Mango

08-23-2012

Why is it that when someone gets banned they jump into the tribunal forums and start QQing about it? Just take your ban and get on with it. Stop blaming RIOT for what you did. They wouldnt ban you unless you deserve it. Yes I know recently there have been some false bans and RIOT is on the wagon trying to take care of it. I understand that a lot of people have spent money on the game and have gotten banned, but if you had read the summoners code you are spending your money at your own risk. Don't get on the game and rage out. ITS JUST A GAME!!!!! See now im QQing about the QQers ZZZZZZZZZ... LOL...

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

its not that people didn't deserve it, so much as its riot picking the wrong group of people to slam the hammer on to make a point.

Its cause and effect, they choose to ban the effect.

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugrGlidrWifRidr View Post
Its cause and effect, they choose to ban the effect.
What is the cause of report abuse then?

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

trolls are who's toxic. trolls cause "reactions", trolls cause "reports", trolls cause report abuse in game.

ding ding ding your answer is...trolls.

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

Quote:
trolls are who's toxic. trolls cause "reactions", trolls cause "reports", trolls cause report abuse in game.

ding ding ding your answer is...trolls.
Reporting trolls aren't false reports.
Report abuse is only caused by the players themselves. They decided to report others for no reason. In a way, they are the trolls.

Nobody made them issue false reports.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

changing the subject are we?

of course reporting trolls arn't false reports, but to tribunal they might as well be since none of it is provable, to riot guess what alot of cases it would look like a false report......

and u can denie all u want, but there's lots of people including myself who made legit reports and still got banned, denie all u want because thats all u can do.

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

Quote:
denie all u want because thats all u can do.
Funny, because you are denying your personal faults here.

You are biased due to your ban. You are trying to protect your own ego by blaming external factors, instead of internal faults. That is simple Psychology and somewhat natural, but you should not be blinded by it.
I advice you to take a step back and take a look at your reporting habits. I am convinced that you reported players for valid reasons, but I am also fairly convinced you reported others for no valid reasons.

Suspensions and bans that target the 'worst of the worst' do not fall out of the sky.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

biased? were talking about false reports, i have no need to be biased. i report for a reason, i don't report for giggles unless someone asks me to, which is a legit report because that means they are trolling. I report because i hope one day riot will give a ****, i just never thought they would ban me for doing there dam job.

and there's countless others in the exact same boat, and ill state it again, i wouldn't care about bans if they were at "least" targeting the dam trolls too, but they arn't. Because if they were targeting the trolls i wouldn't freaking be here right now because they wouldn't have had the oppertunity to troll me.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Well, the fact of the matter is that no one controls your actions.

You can't blame trolls for making you lash out when Riot has provided an ignore feature.
You can't blame trolls for how you act.

You are responsible for you. Riot has stated this many times.

LawGiver500

08-23-2012

using the report system to harass others is what got people punished

IE Player X you are so bad im reporting you. /all report player X he is a troll! Some players do this even if the player is simply having a bad game. They then harass the player in attempts to make them do something ban worthy.

It all falls on the heads of people that have been using the report system as a new means to troll.