Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PvP.net FATAL ERROR!!!! HELP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gedASH

08-23-2012

i click on league of legends PBE (non administrator) does not even open the leage of legends logo pops um then goes away.

then i click on leage of legends (administrator) works i click play and a box comes up and says this: 0001: lib.external.Xiff has an undefined dependency: lib.RiotLogger

Zeal Orion

08-23-2012

just had this happen too

TSC Vultus

08-23-2012

Same here. Wtf. My PBE client hasn't been working for the last two patches and Riot has had no answers and neither has the forums.

Andagora

08-23-2012

This is happening to me as well. Regular PBE launcher didn't work at all, I click it and it does NOTHING. Click on the PBE Administrator launcher, it loads, patches, everything, as soon as I click play I get "0001: lib.external.Xiff has an undefined dependency: lib.RiotLogger"

Sad face.

911toast

08-23-2012

Yeah isn't working for me either. This is a beta environment, after all. Can't expect it to work all of the time.

Devanstator

08-23-2012

I'm getting this as well.

OwT Shawanama

08-24-2012

the same thing is happening with me too

Dragoku

Recruiter

08-24-2012

Please try these steps to see if they help at all.

1. Right click your League of Legends application and click Run as Administrator.

2. Try Repairing your installation. Gear button on top of launcher.

3. In the launcher change your reagion to PBE but in the language section switch to the Second English option. It might patch again.

League Santa

08-29-2012

Now can you give us something that works? :P

Animus Sound

09-21-2012

In the LOLPBE folder, i went to
RADS/projects/lol_air_client/releases/0.0.0.165/deploy/lib/external/dependencies
and deleted the phrase "lib.RiotLogger" and it fixed my beta client. Not sure if it works for the real thing but you're welcome to try if you think it will work.