Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Congratulations RIOT, now u made ur tr0llbunal system even more tr0llish

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Since we made you quit the game, care to quit the forums now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXMizuXx

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
SugrGlidrWifRidr:
they targeted high report counts, the top 2% or so, then from there all they did was look for a naughty word or 2 and poof banned at least thats how i would have done it if that was the goal.

But that doesn't fix ANYTHING, and those people did not deserve bans. The false report is just an assumption at best. And naughty words everyone says them from time to time, its how they are said, and why.

Which brings me to the "cause", trolls who start stuff on purpose, ruin games on purpose, screw with people on purpose. they are the cause of all the reports, they are the cause of all the naughty words, the are.....the cause.

But now, after these bs bans, riot has turned the veteran players, their loyalty base, all into trolls because of this unfair bs. People who used to care about this game, no longer do, now its just one big joke, a slap in the face to them, to get banned its like ok who's side is riot on...


not calling you a lier or anything but.......................................................... dot dot dot


where are you getting your facts and numbers from? how are you getting these inside details on how riot judges each case?

before i believe anything you say i would like some sort of evidence, red post, maybe a video on someone who hands out judgement on the tribunal.

if not, this just sounds like wild incoherent theories from a troll, and am sure you don't want to be labeled as that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
SugrGlidrWifRidr:
they targeted high report counts, the top 2% or so, then from there all they did was look for a naughty word or 2 and poof banned at least thats how i would have done it if that was the goal.


So you're basing all this hatred on something you would have done? They didn't just look for "a naughty word or 2"...that's a ridiculous theory and you know it.

Quote:

But that doesn't fix ANYTHING, and those people did not deserve bans. The false report is just an assumption at best. And naughty words everyone says them from time to time, its how they are said, and why.


How do you know they did not deserve bans? Because they said "I didn't deserve this ban!"? That's sketchy at best.

And no, not everyone says naughty words. My friends and I do not say them. There's no point in saying them. Stop trying to fit everyone in your little bubble. Your bubble is yours and only fits you.

Quote:

Which brings me to the "cause", trolls who start stuff on purpose, ruin games on purpose, screw with people on purpose. they are the cause of all the reports, they are the cause of all the naughty words, the are.....the cause.


No troll has ever "caused" me to do anything. If someone else has that much control over you, you have issues. You are responsible for your own actions. Trolls need to be banned. But, people who react poorly to trolls, and in turn voluntarily become part of the problem, deserve to be punished as well.

Quote:

But now, after these bs bans, riot has turned the veteran players, their loyalty base, all into trolls because of this unfair bs. People who used to care about this game, no longer do, now its just one big joke, a slap in the face to them, to get banned its like ok who's side is riot on...


Don't speak for others. I'm a vet of the game, I care about the game, and I report toxic players.

I have never been banned. I have never been warned. I will continue to report because I understand what they did and I have no reason to fear the ban-hammer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Geekweezul:
So you're basing all this hatred on something you would have done? They didn't just look for "a naughty word or 2"...that's a ridiculous theory and you know it.



How do you know they did not deserve bans? Because they said "I didn't deserve this ban!"? That's sketchy at best.

And no, not everyone says naughty words. My friends and I do not say them. There's no point in saying them. Stop trying to fit everyone in your little bubble. Your bubble is yours and only fits you.



No troll has ever "caused" me to do anything. If someone else has that much control over you, you have issues. You are responsible for your own actions. Trolls need to be banned. But, people who react poorly to trolls, and in turn voluntarily become part of the problem, deserve to be punished as well.



Don't speak for others. I'm a vet of the game, I care about the game, and I report toxic players.

I have never been banned. I have never been warned. I will continue to report because I understand what they did and I have no reason to fear the ban-hammer.


.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport7346:
.


He didn't. I upvoted him right after he made the post and that upvote is still there.
Nice try though!

We all know you do it. Don't be immature about it. They should not call you out on it.
I guess you have your reasons...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Thronk

Senior Member

08-23-2012

While I agree with the statement that hostile threats to report are toxic, I think it's fair to say in the chat "I'm reporting you if you don't stop." Once.
And if they're all "do it fgt", then hit tab, tap ignore button, and prepare your report for after the game.

While I think toxic players deserve little courtesy, I believe the courtesy they should receive is at least being told by players that they're walking a line with them, and if they don't apologize or cease their trolling, that they're going to be shown a door to Tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport7346:
.


Thank you for proving my point in the other thread.

Classy of you!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Geekweezul:
Thank you for proving my point in the other thread.

Classy of you!



Classy that you were -1.... and then I thought that MizuRose replied to your post because it showed him as last poster on the overview... and when I came there to read your post you were back with a green +0 and are now +1 with Simplys upvote.

I kinda agree with your post, but deleting it in order to repost so you get rid of the downvote (even if it was from the TO) makes me not upvote it. If you do it again I will downvote it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport7346:
Classy that you were -1.... and then I thought that MizuRose replied to your post because it showed him as last poster on the overview... and when I came there to read your post you were back with a green +0 and are now +1 with Simplys upvote.

I kinda agree with your post, but deleting it in order to repost so you get rid of the downvote (even if it was from the TO) makes me not upvote it. If you do it again I will downvote it.


Ok.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Geekweezul:
Ok.


Self-awareness is the way to improve oneself! So this got you an upvote :-)


123