Congratulations RIOT, now u made ur tr0llbunal system even more tr0llish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hierarch DF

08-23-2012

Srsly, u guys made me want to quit this game and stop spending money.
GJ
I KNOW THAT U WILL BAN ME ON FORUM, DO IT RIOT, JUST LIKE U BAN PEOPLE IN GAME. BUT JUSTICE WILL STILL BE WITH ME.

GurkenMAN

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanBanBanBanBan View Post
Srsly, u guys made me want to quit this game and stop spending money.
GJ
I KNOW THAT U WILL BAN ME ON FORUM, DO IT RIOT, JUST LIKE U BAN PEOPLE IN GAME. BUT JUSTICE WILL STILL BE WITH ME.
Yeah, really GJ Riot!
I really can imagine u are one of the players raging and insulting every game they lose.
How i reach this statement? I just view the forums and see u spam like noone else- must be really mad, huh?

SimplyAlive

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkenMAN View Post
How i reach this statement? I just view the forums and see u spam like noone else- must be really mad, huh?
Indeed. It's 'troll central' today. Even the players that have been inactive on these forums suddenly returned to condemn 'the Evil Riot' from actually taking a stance on false reporters.

Newsflash: Riot does not ban and suspended players for fun. They do it because it is necessary.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

riot did it to make a point, the problem is they punished the "effect" if u will, rather than the cause. in turn they have only created a much much bigger problem that won't be going away.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugrGlidrWifRidr View Post
riot did it to make a point, the problem is they punished the "effect" if u will, rather than the cause. in turn they have only created a much much bigger problem that won't be going away.
What do you mean?

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

they targeted high report counts, the top 2% or so, then from there all they did was look for a naughty word or 2 and poof banned at least thats how i would have done it if that was the goal.

But that doesn't fix ANYTHING, and those people did not deserve bans. The false report is just an assumption at best. And naughty words everyone says them from time to time, its how they are said, and why.

Which brings me to the "cause", trolls who start stuff on purpose, ruin games on purpose, screw with people on purpose. they are the cause of all the reports, they are the cause of all the naughty words, the are.....the cause.

But now, after these bs bans, riot has turned the veteran players, their loyalty base, all into trolls because of this unfair bs. People who used to care about this game, no longer do, now its just one big joke, a slap in the face to them, to get banned its like ok who's side is riot on...

Rasja

08-23-2012

I have never used a racist or homophobic slur in game EVER. People are not going to get banned for the occasional curse word, I sure don't ban people for that. I'm sure we've all had a moment where we might have done something dumb and cursed ourselves out for it: ?*!@ sorry, will do better next time.

People were banned because in a lot of the games they were in, they were using "reporting people" as a way to make a game toxic. I'm going to report you for feeding, ?*!@ you. If you don't do what I say I'm going to report you. You're such a ?*!@, REPORTED! Constantly telling someone to report another player who hasn't done anything wrong makes a lot of people uncomfortable in games.

If you're going to report someone, do it, or make sure you say it like once. There's no need to be antagonistic about it at all. If there's a troll in a game that you don't want to deal with, report them after the match. There's no need to bring an even worse air to the game. Riot has said that they do not condone retaliation as a defense. If someone is pushing your buttons, mute them, repsonding in a toxic manner only gets you in trouble.

Furthermore, most of the people that got banned were reporting people who were not banned, were not warned, etc. and were doing it in a large portion of their games and USING that they were going to report them as a reason to act like a jerk. Lyte even went on to say that only a few people who were banned have not yet been in the tribunal.

Being a veteran player does not make you better than a newbie. We are all people playing a game that we enjoy, and that we should be helping others to enjoy, as well. When we can't do that anymore or we find ourselves raging a little too much at people for needlessly small things, maybe we should take a step back and cool down.

SugrGlidrWifRidr

08-23-2012

except everything u just stated are legit reports........a fear of a report has on numerous times stopped someone in there tracks from trolling a game.

if your sitting in a game, and your getting trolled, why in the hell would u not try to fix it, when u know dam well riot isn't going to do **** about it, but oh wait here comes riot to the rescue to BAN THE PEOPLE WHO GOT SCREWED IN THE GAME

Rasja

08-23-2012

Can you prove that everyone banned gave in legit reports?

If you are threatening to report someone SEVERAL times, you are creating a bad environment for other people in the game. No one wants to hear it over and over and over.

Two wrongs do not make a right, at all. If you are getting mistreated in a game you should not stoop down to their level and mistreat them back.

If you believe Riot isn't going to do a thing about their reports, then why would you report them anyway? And how would you have even ended up with so many misreports for them to ban you in the first place?

LargeSnorlax

08-23-2012

To be fair, if Riot is making people like the OP quit the game, I will continue to spend money on RP and play LoL until the end of time.