Regarding my one week suspension.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akmanet

08-23-2012

So.. I have recieved a one week suspension from the game.

Today I recieved an email from Riot containing this statement:

"Internal audits by staff members of Riot have revealed consistent abuse of the “Report A Player” feature by your account within League of Legends."

So yeah. I do report players. A lot. But not for "teh lulz". When I report players it is because I genuinly believe they should recieve a warning of some sort. But apparently, if you report TOO MANY players, you will recieve a suspension yourself. Flawless logic.
Now.. I'm not sure if this is the sole reason for my suspension and if it is not, surely I will stand corrected. But if it actually is the sole reason.. I'm just.. Speechless.

How is this justice?

Edit:
I only report players who I genuinly believe deserves a report. 90% I only report if there is evidence of it (Troll build, chat-violation etc.) I am not trying to prove anything by posting this chat. I am just seeking some enlightment about my suspension. So please stop the "You're looking for sympathy", "You are lying" and "The entire community is laughing at you". It does not really bring anything to the topic. Post if you have legitimate criticism. If not, do not post. Serves no purpose other than trying to offend me.

Baby Nap Time

08-23-2012

It's justice if you're lying.

Karzoug

08-23-2012

You still don't get it.

Only the top .2% of the worst offenders of report spam were given a ban.
Riot maintains that your account is their property and not yours, ever; therefore they can suspend or ban your account as often as and for whatever reason they please.
Nobody got banned for filing nothing but legitimate reports.

So take your entitled and self-righteous attitude and blow it out your ass.

Rocky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

By posting this thread, you will get not sympathy, but the 99% laughing at you for getting banned.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

^.

ĵnction

08-23-2012

This thread is now about bunnies. Soooo fluffy.

Rocky

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karzoug View Post
You still don't get it.

Riot maintains that your account is their property and not yours, ever; therefore they can suspend or ban your account as often as and for whatever reason they please.

I hope you get banned. LOL. You're such a ****** bag.

LordSocky

08-23-2012

You weren't banned for reporting a lot. You were banned for falsely reporting a lot, and you god**** know it. Quit trying to stir up trouble on the forums. You won't get any sympathy here.

WillDaSnail

08-23-2012

Looks like you're part of the 0.2% that sent 400x more reports than the norm. In other words, you excessively reported people, many whom may not have broken the Summoner's Code in the first place. And not to mention, there is a good chance you may have used the reporting feature as a bullying tool via "threatening" to report others.

If you think you can pull off a "get dunked" moment against those many innocent players by actively trying to get those people banned, you are so wrong. You got caught in the act, and got punished rightly for the ******bag move you tried to pull on so many people. Enjoy your ban. And enjoy people laughing at your flawed logic. I am.

Derix12321

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karzoug View Post
You still don't get it.

Why do you think .2% of the playerbase is tiny?

Thats over 100000 people.