Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just a friendly suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaze Rurouni

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Not sure if this has already been suggested, but I think it would be a good addition if we could "punish" or even "report" other players in the Tribunal. I say this because I can see in some of the chats that sometimes, the reported player isn't at fault and it's actually some other *******, or maybe they're both at fault. Hell, I even saw one where the guys reported the wrong person by accident, but I couldn't do anything to punish the person who should have been reported.

I think this'll also help crack down on "false reporting", cuz I straight up saw some report descriptions that were flat out lies, but again, I couldn't do anything.