banned for reporting? @pendragon @ riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pag3y

08-23-2012

Maybe you should consider the elo that people are at. On my main account, NormalAxis, which is hovering around 1200-1300, the same elo that new lvl 30s start in, and the elo in which "everyone thinks they are good, and it is always everyone elses fault", how can a player be punished for a bad system. Sure i report a lot of people, but i do it with a good reason. For example, last night i had a caitlyn i was supporting as nunu in ranked. I was going back, and i pinged him to back. He then pushed the lane to turret, and got engaged on by their leona and graves. He then blames me, even though the lane was warded, for not being their to save him, then calls me **** and the worst nunu he has ever seen, then proceeds to do it on purpose when i back 3 times during the game, each time blaming and flaming me. Even though we still won, i still reported that caitlyn, because someone with that attitude, whether it be from previous games or just with that attitude, i feel should be removed from the game for a certain time, until they can get the mentality that this 'blaming others, and never realising your mistakes' is never going to win a game, and is never going to make them a better player as a whole if they realise their mistakes.
TL;DR i think i dont deserve a ban, due to the elo i am in, and the attitude of the players that makes it up

pag3y

08-23-2012

Bump

pag3y

08-23-2012

Bump

Mokinari1

08-23-2012

Every post I've read attracts troll fanboys who will tell you over and over that it's your fault and because you report a lot of people that YOUR the person Riot doesn't want playing the game.

If you report 10 people and every single one is justified then by their own rules the reporting is allowable. However because Riot pawns this stuff off on players they have absolutely no customer responsibility. So handing out bans is easy and free and the best way to keep "annoying" people who report legitimate claims away is to ban them.

TL;DR Riot really really wanted to reduce traffic of reports so instead of fixing the problem they banned the people reporting the problem.

Magus Crow

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokinari1 View Post
Every post I've read attracts troll fanboys who will tell you over and over that it's your fault and because you report a lot of people that YOUR the person Riot doesn't want playing the game.

If you report 10 people and every single one is justified then by their own rules the reporting is allowable. However because Riot pawns this stuff off on players they have absolutely no customer responsibility. So handing out bans is easy and free and the best way to keep "annoying" people who report legitimate claims away is to ban them.

TL;DR Riot really really wanted to reduce traffic of reports so instead of fixing the problem they banned the people reporting the problem.
This is incredibly false. Lyte has stated that the people who recieved the ban not only report on average 400 to 600 times more than the average user they are also the ones who are using the report feature to bully others. These users also have at least a 60% ratio of false reports. If that isnt toxic behavior I dont know what is.

pag3y

08-23-2012

BUMP
I have been banned in the past i know, and i have improved my playstyle and attitude, yet i still get banned for reporting others doing what i used to do

Omnislash GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Okay, but how much are you really reporting? Are you reporting once every several games, or 2-3 times per game?

Mokai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

In your initial post I'm reading about a lot of things "he" did, but I'm not really hearing about any means by which you reacted towards him apart from reporting him at the end. Did you argue back? Stay silent? Roll with the punches?

pag3y

08-23-2012

I just went with what he was saying, i mean we were winning and i told everyone to not annoy him and tried to not make any mistakes so he wouldnt rage

Hierarch DF

08-23-2012

U are trying to call Pendragon, oh, I mean, Penpuppy out?
Dude, will they give a f*** to you?
inb4 "this thread is now about dogs"